Revo carb linkage help!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@easy rider
It looks like you have you servo horn linkage on backwards. Turning it the other way around will also give your linkage at the bellcrank more movement.
20240311_143013.jpg

That huzzy is fixed NOW!!! Thanks Weezel!!!!!

Look into that beautiful intake. Not the slightest shine back. WOT baby!!!!

IMG_4202.jpeg

Also, it isn’t binding and torquing the whole motor mount system. No wonder I stripped the motor mount bolts. 2 of them. Which caused the spur strip.

It is perfect and my throttle linkage has about an 1/8th of slack between the servo horn and the linkage stop, at idle. It’s not torquing the linkage at all. When I apply the brake, the slack engages the stop with great pressure. But isn’t over adjusted. The motor doesn’t torque at all. It’s perfectly adjusted. The servo is silent when I turn my switch on.

Thanks weezel. A bunch man.

Glad you got it all worked out. Now go enjoy!
I’m gonna. I’ve got the car really good now. With little fear of the whole throttle system through the whole motor mount system. It’s going to be fun to just enjoy.

I finished setting up my Revo with a dynamite 19. Took some finesse to get it perfect to where I can still get at the idle screw and have the throttle horn sit right with the carb. I ended up having to have a couple of M3 washers under the horn to raise it up, otherwise it would bind.

I finished setting up my Revo with a dynamite 19. Took some finesse to get it perfect to where I can still get at the idle screw and have the throttle horn sit right with the carb. I ended up having to have a couple of M3 washers under the horn to raise it up, otherwise it would bind.
I did that too when I was using the original carb horn that came with the OS 11K. It worked fine and did eliminate all the bind issues when using the shorter horn on the carb slide.

It’s a workable system. But, it’s a system that sure does take some time to get right. Plus, it doesn’t help if it’s wrong to start with. lol.