The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolfie, you are doing some serious tooling up. Watcha got in mind? Going full bore on 3D printing RC stuff?

Is the RYOBI table saw 1+ battery power? 'AC'
Nah, Its not battery powered. I just got the cheapest one they had since I dont cut a lot of lumber. She sure makes it easier though! I've been wanting a chop saw for years. THESE projects are why I leveled up my tool game :)

That's the same saw I won in a contest with one of my popsicle stick rigs. I love it, it'a a awesome saw.

That's the same saw I won in a contest with one of my popsicle stick rigs. I love it, it'a a awesome saw.
Nice! Its definitely no frills but it did work like a dream for a $200 chop saw. My only regret is that I could have bought an MT10 with a Castle MM2 and 3800kV motor in it for the same price! Oh well, this has been on my wish list longer so it was time lol

I went and bought the Traxxas XRT yesterday. Still have yet to drive it so we will see in a few hours how she is. Think I'm gonna run it stock for a while then throw in a max 5 I got ready for it.

I went and bought the Traxxas XRT yesterday. Still have yet to drive it so we will see in a few hours how she is. Think I'm gonna run it stock for a while then throw in a max 5 I got ready for it.
Awesome! Let us know how she does... With video!! :)

Picked up a proline Hummer H2 SUT. Was supposed to fit the emaxx. Its actually for 200mm touring cars. Now I have to decide...... put it on the rs4 or the 1/16 slash?

Also got Traxxas nitro Stampede parts, and a Stihl and Axial sticker.

20221126_071242.jpg

20221126_072030.jpg

Gonna try for a f250, f450, and a legendary next year.
@Jimbobjr informed me in another thread that RPP Hobby had the Legendary cars in stock. They have all but the Javelin. 15% off right now too.

@Jimbobjr informed me in another thread that RPP Hobby had the Legendary cars in stock. They have all but the Javelin. 15% off right now too.
Thanks for the heads up. Limited on funds till March or so. Will look there first as I heard they are harder to get.

Cool, you've been wanting to do that for a while! :thumbs-up:
Yeah, been at the very top of my wish list as long as I can remember. When the Scorp and a roll bar I just ordered shows up I will have everything minus electronics.

Yeah, been at the very top of my wish list as long as I can remember. When the Scorp and a roll bar I just ordered shows up I will have everything minus electronics.

Nice when ya finally get to scratch that itch. :)

When I ordered this, it said "few in stock". Now it says out of stock. So I hope I got the last one, because my order has yet to ship.
Screenshot_20221128-122308_Chrome.jpg

Also needed front ribbed tires for the Beetle build, and I found a vintage set of Duratrax front slicks on ebay. Might use them on a custom build some day.
Screenshot_20221128-122349_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221128-122152_eBay.jpg