What did you break today bashing??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Crazy
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I'm learning real quick how expensive our Hobby is. Went out for a quick bash after work with a buddy. I broke the opti drive on my revo. Landed on the roof and no longer have reverse or any movement from the reverse servo. My buddy broke an axel carrier on his T maxx and blew his spur gear apart on his Revo. As for my T maxx I lost a screw in the steering servo

Sounds like some of my days on one truck! If it were me, id ditch the optidrive. As long as you dont hit the 3rd channel by accident or not paying attention, it should fine.

My last crash, I flipped my truck on the roof. The gopro was on the roof and was the sole attention of my 30 or so foot lid sikd. It stopped recording upon impact, cracked the latch, and let pressure off the back door. I now tape both the latch and door. 😁

Actually, we had a good day today. I replaced the 2nd rear axle this morning and my son went out driving. We made a ramp out of a cardboard box and he was hitting it like a pro. And for the first time, the truck came back with only minor body damage.

Speaking of bodies, I have a Tamiya Ferrari F12 TDF body with no chassis. My son keeps begging me to toss it on his Granite lol. It would fit, and actually look great, but I would need to raise the rear body mounts somehow. Anyone know of any taller mounts for the Arrma Granite?

today eh well i did mess up somethings today but expect me to be back later because i just made a huge ramp out of dirt for my X-Maxx should get around 30ft of air with it and as to what i messed up i somehow lost a Proline Trencher X 3.8 while working on my Kraton don't ask me how i don't know how but its just gone somewhere in my garage nowhere to be found another thing about my Kraton is the servo saver it sucks and they put so much loctite to make it "forever tight" when in actuality they made it forever loose i can't tighten it so i had to shove in spacers to tighten it and it was painfully difficult and also i also while not a breaking was pretty cool looking almost ran into a tree with my X-Maxx at full speed and stupidly slammed on the brake and turned full left about 15ft before and it flipped on its side started rolling like crazy at about 45mph and uh i still hit the tree just slower and the body took all the damage instead of the front diff also bent a Kraton Driveshaft and shock tower

XRT
Right rear wheel.
Tire unglued about 1/2 way around 3 times.
Last time, I looked up on the forum and learned to use Dremel to rough up the rubber. Glue held perfectly for last couple bash sessions, so decided to see how many "laps" of full-throttle donuts I could do.

So now I learn that the tire coming un-glued was just trying to save me lots of money.

It went "pop .... wop wop wop"

I put it in acetone for 1/2 hour. Could not get it off. Then put it in boiling water for 15 minutes. Still can not get it off.

20230211_124907[1].jpg

Back