Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixing up the starter box that I have. Pain in the butt. But I finally got it fixed.

It's one of them older time but I don't mind because it has a little more features then the newer ones. And plus the seller and let me have it for free

20210720_215309.jpg

Fixing up the starter box that I have. Pain in the butt. But I finally got it fixed.

It's one of them older time but I don't mind because it has a little more features then the newer ones. And plus the seller and let me have it for free
You can't beat free!
So which kit are you building? I have the MT410 kit in my wishlist and have slowly been buying parts like the body, tires, etc to build it. It's one of those $1500 builds that requires I buy it in stages lol.

Last edited:
You can't beat free!

So which kit are you building? I have the MT410 kit in my wishlist and have slowly been buying parts like the body, tires, etc to build it. It's one of those $1500 builds that requires I buy it in stages lol.
Sct 410.3

I have a group of nerds- I mean good friends- who want to compare 🍆 sizes- I mean RACE- with each other using a standardized platform. And 2 of them already drank the tekno kool-aid. Of course, we all know that driving skill has nothing to do with results- it's all the truck. So I'm retiring the 4s senton (It struggles to beat the teknos on 2s even when it's on 4s, but it pulls double backflips waaaay better than they do!), and putting this together.

I'm sure the mt410 will follow shortly...

Sct 410.3

I have a group of nerds- I mean good friends- who want to compare 🍆 sizes- I mean RACE- with each other using a standardized platform. And 2 of them already drank the tekno kool-aid. Of course, we all know that driving skill has nothing to do with results- it's all the truck. So I'm retiring the 4s senton (It struggles to beat the teknos on 2s even when it's on 4s, but it pulls double backflips waaaay better than they do!), and putting this together.

I'm sure the mt410 will follow shortly...
Yeah, they look like really great kits. Look forward to seeing it completed, so share some pics when done!

nn220 - I am having some trouble with a Traxxas starter system, is that what you fixed?

nn220 - I am having some trouble with a Traxxas starter system, is that what you fixed?
Just get rid of that exter motor and crap and get pull start👍👍

I think I actually have 2 spare pull starts for my Jato. The EZRun system is a PITA
What motor is the EZ on and the jato. Either way should be the same. Trx motors?
I think I actually have 2 spare pull starts for my Jato. The EZRun system is a PITA
I have pull starts on all my Nitros I hate that push button start. If you got a good tune on your motor. And you don't cold start it. It should fire with in the first 3 pulls bud

What motor is the EZ on and the jato. Either way should be the same. Trx motors?

I have pull starts on all my Nitros I hate that push button start. If you got a good tune on your motor. And you don't cold start it. It should fire with in the first 3 pulls bud
The Traxxas pull start says 2.5 on it, but when ya shop for them it is listed to work on 2.5 and 3.3.

The Traxxas pull start says 2.5 on it, but when ya shop for them it is listed to work on 2.5 and 3.3.
Yeah man your good. Only difference is the piston and sleeve.and the porting. But the same with every thing else. Carb pull start or electric starter, and exhust are the same and cooling head.

@WoodiE Several of us are having this issue with vids saying they are unavilable. I'm guessing probably on YTs end but thought Id mention it just in case. :)

Since video links still arent working properly Ill link my video HERE and you can just watch it on youtube.

Since video links still arent working properly Ill link my video HERE and you can just watch it on youtube.
Holly sh*t those fans are loud dam. Oh well long as they keep everything cool. You won't hear them 10feet away nicely done sir👍👍

Drilled and tapped four m2.5 holes to mount the link truss to these MN D90 axles. Still have one more to go grr.
20210722_141528.jpg

Edit: second axle went much smoother. Doing the links in the morning when new ones show up.

Last edited: