Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
put a new alternator in my 20 year old truck.1.300.000+ miles. twin turbos make it a tad harder..

Yes, that is possible. Some goggles will sense head turning, and that can control a channel. So you just mount the camera atop a servo.

I have never seen anyone go 360 with it though. Not sure if the goggles do that. But if not, you could increase the camera rotation using gears
That would be fantastic with motion detection. HELL YEAH MAN

put a new alternator in my 20 year old truck.1.300.000+ miles. twin turbos make it a tad harder..
Oh man that's always a fun day with turbos in the way.

Reassembled the Boat engine and carburetor, need to run to HobbyTown and get a couple of gaskets and the will be done. I need to snoop around on here and see how to re-spring the pull rope thingy.

It's a soldering day of charger leads
parallel/series connector
And new XT-90s on the X8s esc and the
16265387321775982044987838819056.jpg
batteries for it

Well I thought I was smart - I made a tool to spin the clock spring easily and also be able to hold it in place while I got the rope back through the hole. Well it worked to easily and I overtightened it and broke the stupid spring. Crud. The old famous "one more turn" got me. I knew it was getting tight....

Well I thought I was smart - I made a tool to spin the clock spring easily and also be able to hold it in place while I got the rope back through the hole. Well it worked to easily and I overtightened it and broke the stupid spring. Crud. The old famous "one more turn" got me. I knew it was getting tight....
That sucks, but kudos on figuring it out! I have done that a few times working in my dad's small engine shop. At least you learned something, so not a total loss.

That sucks, but kudos on figuring it out! I have done that a few times working in my dad's small engine shop. At least you learned something, so not a total loss.
Ya, if I can find a replacement or at least a replacement spring!

I am all ears. I plan to run to HobbyTown tomorrow...err today, with hopes this is kinda a universal deal. I know they make different sizes but hoping there is some kind of universality and this one is a common size.

I am all ears. I plan to run to HobbyTown tomorrow...err today, with hopes this is kinda a universal deal. I know they make different sizes but hoping there is some kind of universality and this one is a common size.
What type of boat motor? Pulls should be universal

it is a .16 Kyosho - Ya, I see lots of them that look right but I am pretty sure there are different sizes. One guy showed measurement's on his, so I measured mine, I they are different.

still gotta finish up the K8 today and I hope to start on my 120A battery discharger today but I'm waiting on 1 item to be delivered. Amazon says sometime today by 10pm so who knows if Ill get it early enough to start that today or not.

still gotta finish up the K8 today and I hope to start on my 120A battery discharger today but I'm waiting on 1 item to be delivered. Amazon says sometime today by 10pm so who knows if Ill get it early enough to start that today or not.
Gotta love Amazon sending out packages on a Sunday! I have been curious how that works, because they show up in a USPS van. Does USPS have a van rental? 😜

it is a .16 Kyosho - Ya, I see lots of them that look right but I am pretty sure there are different sizes. One guy showed measurement's on his, so I measured mine, I they are different.
Are they different motors? I'm guessing yes. If you can find one with the same bolt hole and fits your ineway bearing. Then you should be good no matter who makes it

I think it won't be long and you will see a merger between UPS and Amazon
Are they different motors? I'm guessing yes. If you can find one with the same bolt hole and fits your ineway bearing. Then you should be good no matter who makes it
That is what I am hoping too

Gotta love Amazon sending out packages on a Sunday! I have been curious how that works, because they show up in a USPS van. Does USPS have a van rental? 😜
Love the Sunday deliveries. Good? Will have to double check never noticed that. If I see when my batteries come between 10:45 and 1pm today yeah buddy usually just get a text your stuff is at door.
I think it won't be long and you will see a merger between UPS and Amazon

That is what I am hoping too
It's almost to the point where Amazon will be doing all deliveries you can get everything I mean everything threw them and if your a prime member sometimes I get it next day depending what time I place the order