Where to buy kyosho parts now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domination

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well i went racing on wednesday night and broke some things like alaways and used my spare parts so i goto tower hobbies to order some more spares but guess what towerhobbies is now DISCONTINUING every thing kyosho. So now where they helland i going to get all of my spare kyosho parts?

Are theyre anyplaces that have a wide selection like tower used to? Any links?

Kyosho is setting up shop in Cali in the near future. I'm not shore wear to get parts now but from what I hear you will be able to get anything they make from there warehouse once it's open. This will be a big step up from the few parts tower had. The only thing I'm worried about is the prices.

E-Hobbies is still selling Kyosho parts. www.rcmodels.com Kyosho dropped Tower (Great Planes) as there US distributor and are setting up shop here in the states. I'm hoping that since this cuts out the middle man the prices will be lower, and parts availability will be better.

I went through the parts listings looking for parts for my Inferno, the parts listed are rather disappointing, they may not have what you need. Sorry about that.

DirtRacinFool did you find the c hub for it yet? I have checked ebay for you but havent seen any yet.

Jesse, it was the right front hub that broke, the hub carrier survived. LOL I went to Hobby Town and did some parts matching and found that I can make HPI RS4 3 c-hubs and hub carriers work. I had to get those plus the axles and 10x15x4 bearings to make it work, but at least it'll be up and running for the next time we race! :D

Back