Where has Tunedpipe been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukedavis

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
So, I was looking at @Tunedpipe ‘s account and it doesn’t show when he was last online. It also says in his signature that he is “taking a long needed break” (I put them in quotes because that’s what he ACTUALLY said and I’m not just being a jerk 😉) and I’m just really curious where he has been. Ngl, kinda miss turning on my phone/computer and seeing the things he has to say. Same with all of you guys. Just curious where he has been.

@Tunedpipe posted this just last week...🤷‍♂️

1682493504264.png

https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/whatcha-eating.132232/post-1378551

He also hangs on guitar forums. Weather in Idaho is probably just starting to get nice enough to go fishing. So he's probably out trying to catch some Crappie.

Oreos? I smell Oreos!
For me the regular ones don't do it. The regular ones have more cookie than the cream. The double stuffed if perfect because it has the right cookie to cream ratio. The mega stuffed ones are ok. More cream than cookie.

For me the regular ones don't do it. The regular ones have more cookie than the cream. The double stuffed if perfect because it has the right cookie to cream ratio. The mega stuffed ones are ok. More cream than cookie.
Mr scientist are we? I'm the same way with meat. May the forth be with you. 🤣

I was making my own double stuffed Oreos long before they ever released their modified Oreos.

Have you guys tried the toffee crunch ir the caramel coconut ones? OMG 😋😋😋😋

I sent him a text. I am sure he's just had good fishing weather.

Edit: he's actually not been feeling too good. So keep him in your thoughts.

Last edited:
Back