Where has Tunedpipe been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greywolf is taking a break from RC.
Last time I been too the track was last month, last time I bashed the RCs were about 2 plus months ago. I'm just on here all time time. :)

Well I haven't gotten to the track in a while because of school related things and my dad's schedule. 😐

Last time I been too the track was last month, last time I bashed the RCs were about 2 plus months ago. I'm just on here all time time. :)

Well I haven't gotten to the track in a while because of school related things and my dad's schedule. 😐

If you do anything long enough, sometimes you just need a break from it.

I've actually lost a lot of interest in rc for the past year. However, I'm here all the time just to hang out with the friends I've made here.
It's normal for me to cycle through my hobbies. Recently, I got back into cycling, after about a 10 year hiatus. Same with rc. That's why I don't ever get rid of any of my toys.

Last edited:
I been doing school for so long. I do need a break. Lol 😂

Just 20 more days of school left til the summer. I think I can make it.

But right after school lets out ill be at the track Thursday night for some racing. I need to build up my spare parts bin.

And I might be going down to the clay track too. But Ill need to change set ups on the buggy.

I been doing school for so long. I do need a break. Lol 😂

Just 20 more days of school left til the summer. I think I can make it.

But right after school lets out ill be at the track Thursday night for some racing. I need to build up my spare parts bin.

And I might be going down to the clay track too. But Ill need to change set ups on the buggy.
I have 12 more days till summer!

Been there, done that. Have a garage full of RC stuff. Did RC for over 20 years, then just woke up one day and I was done.
I have been in an out of RC over the years for various reasons. The only time it was by choice was when I got my 65 Mustang when I was still in high school. I sold my RC cars for Mustang hopups.

I'm good boys and girls. Just needed time away and been fighting a lung infection.
Haven't done any fishing, been to sick but went down to the reservoir this morning
and wouldn't ya know it, too damn windy to fish.
I hear the Crappie are biting though...:p

LOL thanks Chubaka, it's been a rough one but I'm still kicking.

Back