Where can I get a good price on wheel bearings for Rc10Gt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JESSE G

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
The other day I finally ran my Rc10 gt on some dirt :devious: I was having a blast other than my tires blow and wouldnt get much traction. Anyway I decide to launch it up this huge embankment. It must have went 8 feet in the air and flew over 10ft in distance.When I drove it out of the weeds it was now a tripod lmao. Lost the front wheel. I found the inner bearing but not the outer one. I checked around and they are like 11 bucks for 2 at my lhs. I know to some that doesn't seem like much but I'm a broke ass lmao. Anyway anyone know where I can look for a better deal. I also need the wheel nuts. mine never seemed to tighten up really tight and that is why the one fell off. I dont know if they are stripped or what :shrug: the spindles are in good shape so I'm assuming its the nuts. Any help would be greatly appreicated.

Team bluestars are nice, and they are also cheap... I found the duratrax bearings work just fine as well, they are also cheap...

Cool thanks for the link

Thanks vbgagnon,
can't beat that price anywhere lol. And they accept paypal :) can't ask for much more than that.