Sold / Found Traxxas Rustler, RC10GT, Graupner Systems Boat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

override

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I want these gone fast. Prices are not shipped but I will ship priority w/tracking, unless requested otherwise. Items are sold as is in pictures. Make me some offers guys, low ball if you have too, I want these gone before I go back to work this coming tuesday...Otherwise they may find a new home in apt dumpster.

First up is the Traxxas Rustler $70 shipped parcel in the US

This was my first RC car as a kid, it actually still works too! I was planning on converting it to brushless but have since decided not too. I have completely disassembled and cleaned the entire rig, has new shocks all the way around. If you want to run it brushed how it is then all you need to do is replace the wheel bearings, put your receiver and battery in and go. Comes with extra speed control new in package and an extra set of tires, they still have about 70 or more percent tread left on them.

DSC02033.gif

DSC02034.gif

DSC02035.gif

DSC02032.gif

DSC02030.gif

Second is the RC10GT $100

I bought this used about 8 months ago, I bought a new stock mill, broke it in and my first tank after break in the throttle servo stuck and the buggy took off into a tree. I have two Nitro trucks that need to be finished and I am trying to get into brushless now so this truck is not needed in my inventory.

To get running you will need a new throttle servo, steering tierod and batteries.

I upgraded the shafts with MIP CVD's, comes with original manuals, tools and small parts, spare motor parts, HPI Tx/Rx, ofna failsafe and everything else in the picture.

I pulled the head off the motor and it still looks new but I would recommend breaking it down and sealing it up.

DSC02036.gif

DSC02037.gif

DSC02038.gif

DSC02039.gif

DSC01813.gif

DSC02040.gif

DSC02041.gif

DSC02042.gif

DSC02043.gif

Graupner systems catamaran $Free, just pay shipping!

This boat was mine as a kid aswell, I wanted to convert it to nitro but the process of seperating the hull was not happening. It is damaged but can be easily fixed. I don't know what it would take to get this running again, would make a good project boat for a brushless or nitro setup. Comes as is...

DSC02044.gif

DSC02045.gif

DSC02046.gif

DSC02047.gif

Last edited:
Feel free to make offers guys, low ball me if you absolutely have too, I want this stuff gone before I got back to work this coming tuesday.

Ill take the boat if I'm not too late

boat is pending for bgbdwlf2500

Hey guys, the RC10 and boat are pending....I couldn't make it to UPS yesterday to see if they have box's that will fit these and they are closed today. I'm going to eat dinner with my parents today,some homemade Etouffee!! My dad always has a large stash of box's on hand for all the stuff he sales so I will see if he has some box's that will work. If anything monday I will get everything together. Sorry for the delay, please bear with me.

Its fine its a done deal as long as its not outrageous to ship and it shouldnt be.

Boxs are packaged and PM's are sent out....The rustler is still up for sale, I would be willing to do it for $70 shipped parcel post in the US.

RC10GT is still pending if I dont hear back from him tonight I will move on to the next guy. Rustler is still up, I'll drop the price to $60 shipped

Rustler and RC10gt are still up for grabs...Any offers guys?

I'll "take em off your hands ;)" if you dont sell them and decide to dump them.

Is the motor on the rc10 the newer one or is it the one in pieces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back