What's YOUR favorite rc car?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just re-evaluating my favs the other day, and I am not really sure. The Kyosho Beetle build is way up there, but surprizingly, I find myself with a smile on my face when I see the Ultima sitting there. I think by the time I get the entire Kyosho Legendary series built, when asked this question, I will point to the shelving unit holding all of them and say "that one".

I love the Mad Crusher, the 6S Kraton, and the Ryft as well. Oh, and my RC10 B3 that Stoner got me for my b-day last year. And the drag Slash and DR10. Oh geez, I can't decide. I love them all for different reasons.

Here are some of my favs
20221202_131331.jpg

20221202_131345.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, the black aluminum RC 10 team car from 91' with the stealth trans , but running the RPM "worlds" suspension arms and towers set.. car handled the rough like a dream .. and at that time tracks were just whatever soil was under the sod so things rutted up in the course of a race day.. Ah the days of black dirt and step pins and throwing a roost out of the corners..

Honestly, the black aluminum RC 10 team car from 91' with the stealth trans , but running the RPM "worlds" suspension arms and towers set.. car handled the rough like a dream .. and at that time tracks were just whatever soil was under the sod so things rutted up in the course of a race day.. Ah the days of black dirt and step pins and throwing a roost out of the corners..
RC10's were some of my favs back in the day. I had a totally pimped out B4 that got stolen.

I love my 1/5 scale gas buggies and are a kick in the arse to run but if I had to choose it would definitely be my Xmaxx.

RC10's were some of my favs back in the day. I had a totally pimped out B4 that got stolen.
Yeah, I currently have a vintage rc10 t3 that is in working condition. Sadly, I broke the stock shaft's hinge pins and then it quit on me. I found some replacement though so it's back up and running. It's a very lovely truck though! It was my dad's but he gave it to me. I put my brushless system in it and threw the diff so I superglued it. 🤣 The thing ripped on a 2s. I never dared to run it on a 3s lipo though because I was worried that I would break it.

If I have to pick one it would be my Element Sendero HD, mostly because it was my first 1/10 Crawler. I really love my Mini Crawlers though. I have been having a lot of fun with my FMS FCX24 and my Traxxas TRX-4m lately though.

PSX_20210911_110607.jpg

My RC10T will probably always be my favorite just because it was really my first hobby grade truck and even on NiMH and brushed it was a really fun truck. It's sitting under the bench waiting for some parts so I can tear it down and clean it up. I think I may put a really basic 2/3s brushed system in it just to play with it a little. It is so light.

My TRX4 gets most of my time but I really enjoy the HPI Micro RS4 I picked up at Goodwill for $1. Threw my old tx/rx from the TRX4 in it and picked up a battery for $11 on Amazon. We have smooth concrete floors in the shop and warehouse at work so it's really fun there.

I like the big big BIG monster trucks but for now we’ve settled with a buzz saw tank and a latraxx teton

xmaxx for monster truck
infraction for onroad
kysho inferno for nitro
losi 5t for petrol

My favorite RC is easily the Tekno ET410. I've waited decades for such a critter (4wd stadium truck/mini truggy) to come out. Sure there has been a few 4wd stadium trucks before the ET410, but they never seemed great to me. The Ofna/HoBao Hyper TT came so close, but some people stated the steering wasn't the best. The Tekno ET410 simply drives, and jumps stupidly great. If you like 2wd stadium trucks, the ET410 takes everything up to the next level of fun.
1670113025194.png

Mine is my Arrma Krajave... fully built. Almost nothing stock left on it.
20220708_201108.jpg
20220708_201252.jpg
20220708_201256.jpg

Arrma Felony.. love how fast it goes.. fun driving it around a parking lot

AB3993F3-A5A3-474D-82C9-F77E5E0F240C.jpeg

Out of the 14 cars I have, the ECX Ruckus 2wd monster truck is my favorite. I prefer 2wd vehicles and this thing is just a blast to drive and very durable.
0830180757.jpg

0830180801.jpg

Do you know if it is still possible to find parts for the Vintage team associated RC10 T3?? I have one that I got from my dad and I threw a drive shaft. I also threw the rear differential but I fixed it by supergluing it. I could really use some help with this as it is my second favorite RC car that I own. It's very fun to drive especially when it is on a brushless system on a 2s lipo. I wouldn't dare drive it on a 3s because my dad got it when he was a kid. It was also his second-ever kit that he got. I would be happy if someone could help me find parts for it or have any other diffs and dogbones that they could point me to. I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this. I did call one of my local hobby shops and they gave me a diff that they said would 100% work, but it didn't. I couldn't return it either because on their web page they said that if you are going to return something it needs to be unused and in the original package. It sucks man because I don't have any cars that it would fit in. Plus, it was a 43.99$ differential pack. If anyone could help me it would be appreciated. Thanks, Luke.

Do you know if it is still possible to find parts for the Vintage team associated RC10 T3?? I have one that I got from my dad and I threw a drive shaft. I also threw the rear differential but I fixed it by supergluing it. I could really use some help with this as it is my second favorite RC car that I own. It's very fun to drive especially when it is on a brushless system on a 2s lipo. I wouldn't dare drive it on a 3s because my dad got it when he was a kid. It was also his second-ever kit that he got. I would be happy if someone could help me find parts for it or have any other diffs and dogbones that they could point me to. I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this. I did call one of my local hobby shops and they gave me a diff that they said would 100% work, but it didn't. I couldn't return it either because on their web page they said that if you are going to return something it needs to be unused and in the original package. It sucks man because I don't have any cars that it would fit in. Plus, it was a 43.99$ differential pack. If anyone could help me it would be appreciated. Thanks, Luke.

I'd check out the manual and find the part numbers for what you need. Then hit ebay and various hobby websites until you find what you need. I do see whole cars pop up on ebay and rctech.net every now and then. You could snag a roller for parts. They aren't quite so old that they command 'rare' prices.