Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20230525_194959_resized.jpg

Angel hair pasta. We do a lot of pasta.

Early wedding pics at Julep Farms, then amazing food, and even better Old Fashioneds at Julep Farms.

She had the shrimp and grits (she says best she's had other than Charleston)

XcMNlML.jpg

I had the hot honey chicken with garlic mashed potatoes

hRG4jSm.jpg

And we followed that up with a CAO Flathead cigar, and a home made old fashioned.

5TF30Z8.jpg

Sooooo good!

Last edited:
Early wedding pics at Julep Farms, then amazing food, and even better Old Fashioneds at Julep Farms.

She had the shrimp and grits (she says best she's had other than Charleston)

XcMNlML.jpg

I had the hot honey chicken with garlic mashed potatoes

hRG4jSm.jpg

And we followed that up with a CAO Flathead cigar, and a home made old fashioned.

5TF30Z8.jpg

Sooooo good!
Almost look too good to eat......almost

Hanging with friends at the lake this weekend. Yesterday at the Witche's Brew.
I got the bratwurst and bacon wrap. We all sampled each other's food, and everything was good quality and absolutely delicious! Surprisingly, I was super impressed with the tater tots of all the things. Best I ever had!
Breakfast this morning was an acai bowl down on the boardwalk.
Then we went to play disc golf. This was my first time. It was fun! Think I may take this up, since my town supposedly has a really good, free one. The disc course has a bar and food "truck". We didn't eat there because we've got dinner reservations in a couple of hours, but the food coming out looks incredible! Definitely need to come back!
20230526_154135_Lrqwcx1y4h.jpeg
20230527_113329.jpg
20230527_142554.jpg

I love NH. I like N Conway the best. White Mountains the best. 🚁 Same to me.

Last edited:
Hanging with friends at the lake this weekend. Yesterday at the Witche's Brew.
I got the bratwurst and bacon wrap. We all sampled each other's food, and everything was good quality and absolutely delicious! Surprisingly, I was super impressed with the tater tots of all the things. Best I ever had!
Breakfast this morning was an acai bowl down on the boardwalk.
Then we went to play disc golf. This was my first time. It was fun! Think I may take this up, since my town supposedly has a really good, free one. The disc course has a bar and food "truck". We didn't eat there because we've got dinner reservations in a couple of hours, but the food coming out looks incredible! Definitely need to come back!View attachment 166407View attachment 166408View attachment 166409
Disk golf is awesome.
I’m eating 4 different types of takis.
image.jpg

Back