Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's for supper?. BBQ for us. Shish k Bobs. We like that, we had cabin fever. Winter is really hard on us. So we make up for it. :cool: 🦞:crab::):rolex:🏁:thumbs-up:🚁:ofnabuggy::hyperbuggy:💪. Happy Summer.

Might be riding my bike down to my uncles/cousins house (2 minutes away) for some lunch. For a cookout. And we will have ours tomorrow which my cousin is coming over for our cookout.
My uncle has my RCs so I might charge up 2 batteries, get the rustler and run it down at his house. Ill also pack my spare parts and tools because, its traxxas and needs a little bit of tuning before running.

Nice belly shot.Ha.
Might be riding my bike down to my uncles/cousins house (2 minutes away) for some lunch. For a cookout. And we will have ours tomorrow which my cousin is coming over for our cookout.
My uncle has my RCs so I might charge up 2 batteries, get the rustler and run it down at his house. Ill also pack my spare parts and tools because, its traxxas and needs a little bit of tuning before running.
Good for you. Sounds like a bunch of fun.:) Summer is a good time for us. Winter is OK.:mad:

Sounds like a fun day. My weekend starts Tuesday morning and have been loading the camper.

I love summer and spend most of it up camping or fishing somewhere.
Unfortunately my generator won't start and I need it for my oxygen machine.
idahopizzaco.png

Last edited:
As much as I love pizza. I can't have it. Messes with me. I had been eating the little Totino's pizza and pizza bites and that haven't messed me up so far.
I'm not supposed to eat it either because of the iron in the meat.

This is the beer I was talking about, we like it so much we have some at home. I’m not a drinker either, maybe a few beers all year long. Luckily we live pretty close to the lift bridge brewery so we can get it when in season. It comes with a little cup of the cinnamon sugar to coat the rim of your glass. 😊

FF8681D2-CCEC-40B0-92F0-DDCFBE013415.jpeg
FA07398F-EECB-479D-BC12-C78626031A61.jpeg
2BD2CB61-9D20-4796-8FCE-618F56DC2BB6.jpeg
CBABBD0E-D720-4E49-B352-D03AAED79DF8.jpeg

Met up with a co-worker today at her parent's lake house. She took us out on a short excursion on her father's brand new Malibu wakeboard boat. Beautiful boat on the water on a beautiful day!
When we got back, they fired up the griddle and cooked up burgers, steak tips, dogs, and chicken breasts. My co-worker's fiance did a fantastic job with the cooking because everything cooked up perfectly!
Later on, we swung by the Witch's Brew for another great meal. There's blueberry pie in the fridge, but, Man, I'm pretty stuff! Perhaps, a little while longer!
20230528_192750.jpg

Back