Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, I love orange Kool-aid!!!! 🤩
52D84A17-8605-4D25-B2C6-7DAE738FAA26.jpeg

Time to stuff myself again..
Mine’s the bacon infused one. 😉
A5BDBE34-6DFA-490F-8C17-164A81667D74.jpeg

0F15CD41-7478-41B3-B381-B8F68D5BF7F9.jpeg

Sorry Tunedpipe plz look away. 😉

They make a medicine to help with that. 🤣 Glad to see you back to posting.

I had this masterpiece. Basically a meat pinroll. Ground turkey, cheese, biscuit type substance.

View attachment 166502
Thanks bud, I definitely feel better.

Looks like Mrs. Hammer Down is now joining us on the thread.
Now, who will Nordy go to, to beg for morsels?

That was actually one of the little Hammer’s, Mrs. Hammer is always to my left on the couch. Both our girls are back for the summer. Nordy doesn’t know who to beg from.. 😵‍💫 I’m the one who always tosses him scraps. He catches about 90% of anything I toss at him. Our last dog couldn’t catch diddly. He’s been having a tender tummy lately, not sure why but he keeps throwing up, so he’s not getting much people food the past few weeks.
Think I tossed him one of my garlic fries the other day. Since dogs are allergic to garlic, that was probably one of the causes. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
That was actually one of the little Hammer’s, Mrs. Hammer is always to my left on the couch. Both our girls are back for the summer. Nordy doesn’t know who to beg from.. 😵‍💫 I’m the one who always tosses him scraps. He catches about 90% of anything I toss at him. Our last dog couldn’t catch diddly. He’s been having a tender tummy lately, not sure why but he keeps throwing up, so he’s not getting much people food the past few weeks.
Think I tossed him one of my garlic fries the other day. Since dogs are allergic to garlic, that was probably one of the causes. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Hoping it's just a garlic thingy and nothing more.

Before leaving the Lake region, our friend(Jason) wanted to eat at Pop's Clam Shell for an early luncheon. Awesome food, especially the fried seafood stuff!
Yes, @Doom! seafood! Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!
20230529_121251.jpg

Me and Dad went up to White Marsh. Couldn't decide where to go. Ended up at Chilli's. I got the Bacon Ranch Quesadillas. With salad, and my fav, chips and salsa. Then we went to the store, got stuff for grillin tonight for dinner.

We will be going out bike riding in a few minutes.
Then tonight we will be relaxing. And ill be catching up on a few school assignments.
This week is a 4 day week for me. Next week is a 5 day week. Then the week after that is 1 half day and out for summer!.
Planning on going to the track (local carpet track) on June 10th. Going to see my uncle on June 19th so ill be at the Track in Gaithersburg (local clay track) for a few hours with the buggy. Ill just run it with the carpet setup and make changes there if needed. They got a new layout and fresh new dirt a couple weeks ago. Traction should be pretty high. Ill test out the new traction compound if I need it. I also might bring down the slash to test out the new clay slicks for it.

That seafood platter looks too good. We have a place here, but they had a kitchen fire. So no joy for us.

Hoping it's just a garlic thingy and nothing more.

Before leaving the Lake region, our friend(Jason) wanted to eat at Pop's Clam Shell for an early luncheon. Awesome food, especially the fried seafood stuff!
Yes, @Doom! seafood! Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!View attachment 166545
I will take 3 shipped to 32809. 😁 tummys a grumbling.

Went down to my cousins house again after school today. Had some RoFo chicken and fries at their house while at mine, they were having air fried porkchops. And finally got home. Now time for a shower, take out the trash and start some school assignments. Grades are due this Friday. (Which is dumb because we still have another week left of school) So ill be getting all caught up. Hopefully to pass 8th grade. My grades are usually good, normal A's and B's. But this semester has been draining. Hoping to get my algebra up to a C cause its the most hardest class right now.

Last edited:
Went down to my cousins house again after school today. Had some RoFo chicken and fries at their house while at mine, they were having air fried porkchops. And finally got home. Now time for a shower, take out the trash and start some school assignments. Grades are due this Friday. (Which is dumb because we still have a week left of school) So ill be getting all caught up. Hopefully to pass 8th grade. My grades are usually good, normal A's and B's. But this semester has been draining. Hoping to get my algebra up to a C cause its the most hardest class right now.
Keep at it, David!

Dinner tonight was pan fried chicken breasts and sauteed zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes over a microwave baked gold potatoes.
20230530_195858.jpg

Back