Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love tuna helper, but the Mrs does not. Makes her nor shish. So its cold tuna salad. Or none. I like tuna casserole. In the oven.
Good Luck. Now I want beans, and franks. With ketchup, and mustard. Of Course. :cool: And a pickle.
I'm not a fan of warm tuna either. Cold! Whether it be tuna salad or sashimi. My wife likes them either way.

Cooked up Hatfield mushroom marsala pork loin in the air dryer. Had it with broccoli and rice mixed with gravy and sriracha. Washed it down with Molson Golden. Cantaloupe for dessert.

Cooked up Hatfield mushroom marsala pork loin in the air dryer. Had it with broccoli and rice mixed with gravy and sriracha. Washed it down with Molson Golden. Cantaloupe for dessert.
Well I had two options I could go with, hair dryer or air fryer. I like the visuals of you cooking with the hair dryer better, so I'm going with that. 🤣 🤣🤣

Well I had two options I could go with, hair dryer or air fryer. I like the visuals of you cooking with the hair dryer better, so I'm going with that. 🤣 🤣🤣
He said “air dryer” not sure how you’d cook with one of these, but I’m open to ideas… 🙃
98681645-C482-4360-8078-371C296F8A30.jpeg

That right there is Meatloaf, With creamed spinach. Next is sword fish.. With veggies, and rice. :cool:

That just made my nether region puckered :eek:
Didn't get me too ruffled. I actually egg people on to find creative ways to enjoy a good bird. The crackhead way aint for me.🤣

You would think they would have automated it. It's like charging your car and holding the cord like your pumping gas. 🤪

That right there is Meatloaf, With creamed spinach. Next is sword fish.. With veggies, and rice. :cool:
Creamed spinach- 😍😋😍😋🥰

Made some sausage gravy just to use up some sausage in the freezer. This time I added some Tumeric to it, along with my usual salt, pepper, cumin seasoning. It's supposed to be great for joint pain. It turned out really yummy, but yellow 😜 I'll add a pic later.

Back