Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I think its a East Coast or mid-Atlantic thing. The BBQ sauce is like a thick honey/BBQ sauce. Sooooo good. Love Dippin fries in it.
We've stopped at a RR in CT, on our way back from NJ, in the past, but its now gone. Really good fried chicken!

Picked up an extra shift today. Craving some Chinese, so ordered garlic beef, spare ribs, pork fried rice combo. First time trying this place, and probably last. It was just ok. Also, ordered beef, but got chicken. Oh, well.
0723221232.jpg

Picked up an extra shift today. Craving some Chinese, so ordered garlic beef, spare ribs, pork fried rice combo. First time trying this place, and probably last. It was just ok. Also, ordered beef, but got chicken. Oh, well.View attachment 149426

I hate it when your craving something and it's only ok.

It's just shy of 100°F today. I'm blaming this heat wave on @Doom! because I'm certain he has something to do with it.
I just finished running on the treadmill and showered. Now, I'm just chilling out snacking on beef jerky and chicharrones, and cooling down with a Corona.

I live in Baltimore. Just went to ocean city last week. North Side park behind the Holiday inn on 123rd street is a great place to take the rcs. I took my slash there.
@DavidB1126 - Just wanted to say thanks again for the tip on N. Side Park. Just got back to OC again today for a 2 week vacation and brought the Typhon!!! :thumbs-up: 😆 (couldn't fit more than 1 rig! :cry:-darn wife and kids just HAD to bring their clothes and stuff. 🤪😂)

Have a good one!! ✌️

I made steak and cheese bomb this evening. Onions, peppers, portobello mushrooms, and spicy pepperoni. Provolone for the cheese.
Last week, I picked up a new brand of ice cream, at the local grocery store, that I had never heard of before: Hudsonville. Apparently, they've been around since 1926, in Michigan. The flavor that initially caught my attention was, brownie batter cookie dough. It was delicious! Today, I was back at the store, and picked up another flavor: Traverse City Cherry Fudge. Another winner! Hudsonville is right up there with Tillamook ice cream when it comes to creaminess.
0725221804.jpg

I made steak and cheese bomb this evening. Onions, peppers, portobello mushrooms, and spicy pepperoni. Provolone for the cheese.
Last week, I picked up a new brand of ice cream, at the local grocery store, that I had never heard of before: Hudsonville. Apparently, they've been around since 1926, in Michigan. The flavor that initially caught my attention was, brownie batter cookie dough. It was delicious! Today, I was back at the store, and picked up another flavor: Traverse City Cherry Fudge. Another winner! Hudsonville is right up there with Tillamook ice cream when it comes to creaminess.View attachment 149557
If you want really good ice cream, you have to go to a dairy farm. There is one in north western Indiana here that gives tours, and they also have a small cafe. The ice cream they served there was just unbelievably good... seriously. It was just plain vanilla, but nothing else I ever tried came remotely close to how good that was. Not Tillamook, Ben & Jerry's, or any of the fancy stuff. They did say it was fresh from the cow that morning.

Last edited:
If you want really good ice cream, you have to go to a dairy farm. There is one in north western Indiana here that gives tours, and they also have a small cafe. The ice cream they served there was just unbelievably good... seriously. It was just plain vanilla, but nothing else I ever tried came remotely close to how good that was. Not Tillamook, Ben & Jerry's, or any of the fancy stuff. They did say it was fresh from the cow that morning.
Perhaps, but the ice cream in the store is plenty good enough for me, but most importantly, it's close and convenient to get.
I'm guessing the milk, the dairy farm, you're referring to probably didn't pasteurized the milk. Raw milk and pasteurized milk taste very differently.

Perhaps, but the ice cream in the store is plenty good enough for me, but most importantly, it's close and convenient to get.
I'm guessing the milk, the dairy farm, you're referring to probably didn't pasteurized the milk. Raw milk and pasteurized milk taste very differently.
Yeah, it was unpasteurized. Very tasty stuff.

Last week, I picked up a new brand of ice cream, at the local grocery store, that I had never heard of before: Hudsonville. Apparently, they've been around since 1926, in Michigan. The flavor that initially caught my attention was, brownie batter cookie dough. It was delicious! Today, I was back at the store, and picked up another flavor: Traverse City Cherry Fudge. Another winner! Hudsonville is right up there with Tillamook ice cream when it comes to creaminess.View attachment 149557

I'm trying to cut back on the ice cream consumption a little...your not helping! :p

Once you find a top shelf local ice cream source, you just cain't slum a national chain...
We gots "Genuine Ice Cream Co" locally ( https://www.genuineicecream.com/ ). Their ice cream engenders loyalty. ❤️

But for dinner........

--predictably--

I had pescados 😍.

Again.

20220725_200501.jpg

And wine- a 2019 Tempernillo rose.

It's summer- you can drink rose, as long as you're outside, and eating fish tacos. Really.

Last edited:
Back