Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about you all, but, Man, I love food! All kinds of food!

So tonight, the wife left me to fend for myself for dinner. She and our 2 girls were all set. Our son is away at a game, and won't be home until late. This is actually great because I've been hankering for chilli cheese dogs.
Boiled natural casing hot dogs, Walmart Great Value chilli with no beans, Mexican cheese blend, fresh jalapeno, raw onions, cilantro, and Valentino hot sauce. Washed it down with a cold, citrusy Sam Adams Porch Rocker.
Man, that really hit the spot!View attachment 134913
So, what are you eating?!
Leftover pizza from last night with a Diet Coke!!! Breakfast of champions!!! LOL!!!!

Workin down some broth for a chocolate sauce for chimichangas
20220709_165136.jpg

Once the sauce is ready, I'll mix it into this pulled poke
20220709_165151.jpg

And snacking on some lion's mane mushrooms (sauteed in butter of course)
20220709_165200.jpg

They work pretty well dipped in the sauce!
20220709_165209.jpg

Workin down some broth for a chocolate sauce for chimichangas
View attachment 148840
Once the sauce is ready, I'll mix it into this pulled poke
View attachment 148841
And snacking on some lion's mane mushrooms (sauteed in butter of course)
View attachment 148843
They work pretty well dipped in the sauce!
View attachment 148842
How did it turn out?

Just got back from Walmart from picking up six 10'x10'! It's for the outside graduation party next Saturday. At $65 a pop, it's just a no brainer over renting a party tent that's well over $1k. Plus, we have 2 more kids that will be graduating in the next several years. Once set up abutting one another, it'll shade a 20'x60' area, which is just slightly larger than the bottom, flat portion of our driveway leading into the garages.
Came home and made brunch: bagel and lox. A slice of apple pie for dessert. Now I'm ready to tackle more house projects!
0710221109.jpg

It didn't even dawn on me that today is Tuesday when I made tacos for dinner tonight. Instead of taco seasoning I use canned enchilada sauce.
I also do not own cool dinosaur taco holders, so I only get the stand up shells. Plus, it holds more stuff!

Grilled up lemon butter baramundi. Served with toasted honey sunflower Tuscan pane and a romaine, tomato, cuke salad with Romano's house dressing. Topped the salad with fried jalapeno chips.

Back