Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was my oldest daughter's high school grad party. Beautiful day! It was about 85°, low humidity, with a short breeze. Couldn't ask for better conditions in mid July.
We looked into renting a tent, sand it was about $1500!
:o
I came across these 10'x10' at Wal-Mart for $65 a pop. I grabbed 6 and zip-tied then together. They worked great! Now I can use them again for the 2 younger siblings in the near future.
We ordered diy sub platters, chicken and broccoli Alfredo, and sausages. I was so busy getting things ready for the party, that when I finally ate at 5pm, that it was the first thing I ate all day! The party was a big success and it seemed like everyone really enjoyed theirselves.
Now, I can have some me time, and do some fun stuff!
0716221515b_compress50.jpg

Glad it turned out well! Are you telling me you wasted a perfect crawling day on your family? Good boy, I'm proud of you! 😊
Bro, I've missed a lot of good crawling days getting the house ready for this party.

Today was my oldest daughter's high school grad party. Beautiful day! It was about 85°, low humidity, with a short breeze. Couldn't ask for better conditions in mid July.
We looked into renting a tent, sand it was about $1500!
:o
I came across these 10'x10' at Wal-Mart for $65 a pop. I grabbed 6 and zip-tied then together. They worked great! Now I can use them again for the 2 younger siblings in the near future.
We ordered diy sub platters, chicken and broccoli Alfredo, and sausages. I was so busy getting things ready for the party, that when I finally ate at 5pm, that it was the first thing I ate all day! The party was a big success and it seemed like everyone really enjoyed theirselves.
Now, I can have some me time, and do some fun stuff!View attachment 149078
Congrats on daughter's graduation and great idea with the tents!! Looks like it was a good time by all! My oldest still has 5 more years!! 😁 ✌️

Congrats on daughter's graduation and great idea with the tents!! Looks like it was a good time by all! My oldest still has 5 more years!! 😁 ✌️
Thank you! We did get very lucky yesterday because the nasty mid summer weather arrived today. Super sticky and a couple of passing showers while I was breaking stuff down and cleaning up.
I just finished and about to jump into the shower. We have a ton of cold cuts left, so I'm planning to hit some of that right after the shower.

Mrs Doom is improving and has taken pity on me and is cooking a pork roast in the crock pot. She still can't have too much solid food, but a small portion of pork roast and mashed potatoes will be ok. I think she's already sick of soup and yogurt and all the other light stuff. The crock pot doesn't heat up the kitchen which is good for today.

It is 110°F today. I had to go out and fix the pool sweep connection. It was a bugger, threaded connection had snapped off in the fitting, but the water in the pool was awesome. I feel guilty, Mrs Doom is going to miss swim season.

Mrs Doom is improving and has taken pity on me and is cooking a pork roast in the crock pot. She still can't have too much solid food, but a small portion of pork roast and mashed potatoes will be ok. I think she's already sick of soup and yogurt and all the other light stuff. The crock pot doesn't heat up the kitchen which is good for today.

It is 110°F today. I had to go out and fix the pool sweep connection. It was a bugger, threaded connection had snapped off in the fitting, but the water in the pool was awesome. I feel guilty, Mrs Doom is going to miss swim season.
She can't just wade?

She can't just wade?
She is not allowed to submerge anything above the knees for eight weeks. Shower is ok but that's it. She is still a little too sore to dangle her feet at the moment. (Hard for her to get up and down).

4 tacos without cheese, because we are out of it, Daisy sour cream, salsa, and Tia Lupita hot sauce. Sweet watermelon for dessert.

.......then, awhile later, Hudsonville brownie batter chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. My new favorite!

Back