What r/c car is this?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've been out of the game for a long time. My neighbor bought an r/c car awhile ago. He ended up breaking an a-arm. He doesn't know what kind of car it is. Can anyone identify it?

20240303_201427.jpg

I've been out of the game for a long time. My neighbor bought an r/c car awhile ago. He ended up breaking an a-arm. He doesn't know what kind of car it is. Can anyone identify it?

View attachment 183910
Og sc10 I have 2 of them , well one complete and running and another chassis and a pile of parts. Including a arms . Which one does he need and what do they go for ? Plus shipping . Pm me if you want to discuss it.

Associated vibes
2wd short course
Pro 2 sc10 or a older or original sc10.
Idk my lower associated cars that well

Either a Team Associated Pro2 SC10, or ProSC10. They are both the same "5 series" platforms that use the same parts. Team Associated just changed the name to Pro2 SC10 when they discontinued the ProSC10.

Manual can be found HERE.

Thanks everybody. I found the correct manual and got the parts ordered. I guess it lost a pin after the crash, so I got it ordered with the a-arm

Last edited:
Back