What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Willie Jones (Down By The Riverside), Chase Matthews (County Line, Pull Up, several others), Riley Green (If It wasn't For Trucks, There Was This Girl, Numbers On The Cars), Lee Brice (One Of Them Girls, Rumors), Chad Mac (Country Girl, Hands Up), The Lacs (too many songs to list (my favorite of theirs is a toss up between Country Road, Country Boy Fresh and City Boy's Nightmare)), Bella (Bree$e), Destiny Rogers (West Like, Lo Lo), Hardy (Rednecker), Pepe Marquez (too many songs to list (my favorite of his is a toss up between Calif4nia Cruizin' and Gimme A Little Sign)). Growing up the way i did (we traveled a lot for my dads job), i was introduced to mainly southern/midwestern music, but, i still like the music from back home (Southern Cali). I never really did get much into rock though. I listen to it once in awhile, but not often.

thought id view and get a tune to listen 2 but I see way out exaggerations . sling shot dogs in hood barking..

I love classic rock ,the music and vocals of those og's are unmatched , how ever ,I tend to listen to the
Under ground stuff because the classical stuff reminds me too much of the good ole days an miss them
So much. Also todays newer music just isn't as good as the og's talent...🤣😂

I love classic rock ,the music and vocals of those og's are unmatched , how ever ,I tend to listen to the
Under ground stuff because the classical stuff reminds me too much of the good ole days an miss them
So much. Also todays newer music just isn't as good as the og's talent...🤣😂
Yeah, my wife and I have been trying to hit all the classic rock concerts as they come to Southern California....very nostalgic and reminds me of my Pops which makes it even more special. Plus, these groups may not be with us much longer unfortunately.

Yeah, my wife and I have been trying to hit all the classic rock concerts as they come to Southern California....very nostalgic and reminds me of my Pops which makes it even more special. Plus, these groups may not be with us much longer unfortunately.
Yea ,I wished that I had went to concerts in my younger days ,I had missed out on experiencing seeing
A lot of bands before they had broke up ,past away or they simply got too old to perform ,there is nothing like
Seeing the artist perform live...:thumbs-up:

Back