What is My Mugen MBX5T worth?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BULL1TT_KEV

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
It has new arms all around, new diff cases, all new axles, and a Dynamite .26 that has never been fired. The pipe is a JP3, and it has an XP steering servo that is 297 "oz @ .11 and a throttle servo that is 176" oz @.11.

Hoping for some help. I have never sold anything yet and I am wondering what I should ask. I Bought it and basically rebuilt everything.

i sold my 5t as a roller with a few parts for $150. i see them alot on other forums for about that. not sure about your motor/servos.

It matters on the how you sell it. If you part it out you can get up to $40 for the pipe if it is in great condition. The servos can go for around $30 each. As for the Dynamite .26, you can get around $80. The remaining roller could go as high as $200.

If you sell it as a RTR I really do not know what it would be worth. It really matters on the buyer.

The best way to price your items is look on eBay and see how much other people are asking.