what do you have

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my screen mesh windshield, believe it or not it is actually dryway sand paper mesh, cool huh?

That's cool xldriver, nothing wrong with a quick fix to be able to keep running !:D Hey, no problem.....I have two of them, the neon yellow and orange ones. I'm using the orange one now and haven't broke it yet on a roll-over. I also have exhaust deflectors(Dynamite) to match.;)
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMCX6&P=7- neon yellow antenna
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMCX8&P=7 - neon orange antenna
http://hobby.rcslot.com/search/index?query=exhaust+deflectors&submitButtonName=Go - Exhaust Deflectors
Yeah, I wish we could line 'em up too....not to mention Bash together.
THANKS, I really like your Xl...it's SWEET too ! I don't seee why you had so much trouble working on your LST, mines as easy as pie to work on and I've never had any problems with it ! Do you have any pics of you old LST ?

my screen mesh windshield, believe it or not it is actually dryway sand paper mesh, cool huh?

No kidding, huh, how did you ge it to stay on ? I was just gonna use some material with holes in it, like a sponge or bath scrubbie:hehe:, and tape it, super glue it , or hot glue it on.

Last edited:
actually i dont, my brother in law owned it then busted it all to crap and offloaded it to me in a bunch of pieces, i guess it wasn't so much that it was hard to work on.i just hated dealling with all of his jimmy rigged crap and stripped screws, he didnt take very good care of the truck. i have nothing against the lst at all i think its a real quality truck, i just couldnt go out and bash the hell out of it like i can with my XL, this thing is a tank! and the k 5.9cc 3.75 hp engine is just awsome, some guys are saying that they are having trouble with there 5.9 but i got mine broke in and i have 2.5 gallons on this engine and i havnt touched the needle settings once, it never shuts off or overheats, must have got a good one yippee!

Right on, that's cool ! Well, I have a 427 in m LST2:first_place:.....which is also a tank and I could definatley "bash the hell out of it", and do trust me, like you could your XL !:D I wish we could get together to prove so !:hehe:

Well, the photobucket url did not work......."no photobucket, RIGHT??".:D

Nice Savy Xl:thumbup:, xldriver.....but why did you do that to the antenna ?:shrug: Your probably gona have to make more holes than that in the windshield for my air flow.;) or Maybe not.:D

i can watch the slide showyou guys can't??? did you click on the pic??? let me know someone:)

I'm still new to this forum, i uploaded that pic of my windshield and i can view the link no problem?? wonder whats wrong, i want to learn how to use the photobucket? maybe someone could pm me with some help? Thanks.

check it out....

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. Must have more money than sense. First they are flooring the rigs with the wheels off the ground, then they go full revs sliding around on that slick floor. Good way to ruin a couple mills.

Please tell me the Savage isn't yours!!!

no no no definately not, i dont treat my stuff that way, just prving the savages power thats all!!!

i just used hot glue to, works just fine.

i have already posted here but the general lee has taken new form let me know what you think of my first real paint job.. i thought it turned out pretty good! this is what she looked like before
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
:D

Last edited:
My Cars !!

RCCA_22_1207_013_img001.jpg

I have a XTM MMT and a Ansmann Vapor
img0472yd0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a revo 3.3 w/ picco. 26 maxx, a 1/16 Erevo
100_0310.jpg

and an Ofna Ultra LX buggy
ofnabuggy.jpg

More to come but none as of yet and i have 2 that i am building right now, but no build pics

I've got the following:

1) HPI Baja 5t (stock)
2) HPI Savage XL (stock)
3) HPI Savage X (stock, with Axial .28 engine)
4) Traxxas Revo 3.3 (stock)
5) Traxxas Slayer Pro (my new toy)

Another thread dusted off and brought up from the basement....

HERE IS MY LIST AND SOME PICS OF SOME OF THEM
2 MANY PICS TO CHOOSE FROM

1 SAVAGE 25
1 savage 4.6 5 inches longer
1 MONSTER GT
1 LOSI LST
4 TMAXX (3)2.5 and 3.3 tmaxx
1 Smaxx
1 XTM rail
1 revo
7 RC10GT'S
1 rc10gt2