what do you have

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap that is one collection . Wish i had a shelf full like that lol .

And I thought My family had quite the collection but wow...... I am day dreaming about all the ones I wanna get now!!!!!
I have;
2 3.3 tmaxx's
2 classic 2.5 tmaxx's 1 modifide to a 3.3 and a few other options
1 RS4 3 Evo stock
3 redcat volcano's stock (daughter,sons,and girlfriends first nitro's)
2 Losi 1/24 SCT stock
1 Losi micro 1/36 micro-t
1 Brushed E-maxx (put all kinds of aluminum on it that I had laying around..
1 Traxxas 2wd slash with the momba max 5700kv motor on it.
1 Brushed Traxxas Bandit (the daughters)
1 Brushed Traxxas rustler ( my girlfriend claimed)
1 Brushed 2wd Slash ( the sons)
and a whole pile of cheapo rc's from wally world and kmart from over the years of letting the kids practice on junk... I never realized how much we spent on cheap ones before we started getting the hobby grade r.c.'s.....

why is that isnt it better than people starting a bunch of new ones?????? I thought that is what people keap saying because of people starting a new thread when there is already a thread about what they waant to talk about??????

Does it really matter for this kind of thread? like i would rather see one old thread of this type, then 5 new ones when it's stuff like "what do you have"

Is there really any way to win though, when you post a thread about something that's been asked 10 times, you get the "use the search", but when you revive an old thread, you get the "another one up from the dust"...i know this forum isn't really that bad about it, more or less talking about some of the others i'm on, and when i saw that i had to post haha, not trying to offend anybody, just stating an oppinion, i don't want this post to start an argument :D lol

Too late! lol I guess its ok for this type of thread, just dont want to promote it anymore.