Tx and Rx combinations

• Thread starter captainfuzzyface
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. I didn't realise that compatibles even existed, so once I knew I went looking. I'm a great fan of eBay. :)

They still have ebay bucks. I just got my new balance update on the 3rd.
Well, I spent about $1500 there one quarter, thinking I was getting them only to be told by support they did away with that. This was about 6 weeks ago. They still offer the random 5% deals I noticed in my email the other day. But the % on everything went away.

So they supposedly did away with ebay bucks in April but I just got this notification on the 3rd.
Capture.JPG

They are replacing the ebay bucks program with an eBay Mastercard rewards plan. Heres a link for that article if anyone happens to care.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/03/02/ebay-bucks-ending/

Amazon gets a lot of grief over here for the way that it's treat's its staff. That combined with me not being a great fan of global corporations, I don't use Amazon. I know that eBay isn't exactly small fry, but at least you get to buy from specific, individual small fry when ordering. Best I can manage in this day and age. I'm sure Amazon will survive without me.

Amazon gets a lot of grief over here for the way that it's treat's its staff. That combined with me not being a great fan of global corporations, I don't use Amazon. I know that eBay isn't exactly small fry, but at least you get to buy from specific, individual small fry when ordering. Best I can manage in this day and age. I'm sure Amazon will survive without me.
I used to sell on ebay. They used to take about 2.5% of the sale after it was all said and done. Now I think it is like 14%? I don't see how people can do it.

I too love Amazon, been using it since 2000, rewards card pretty much pays for the yearly prime membership fees plus.

Actually, Amazon consists of a huge population of small vendors and businesses. Many of these sellers use both Amazon and eBay. Part of the product description will tell you who the seller is, and it's not always Amazon.
I've used eBay when Amazon was only selling books. Nowadays, I use Amazon because I prefer their customer service. I find that eBay's customer service is near non existent.

I used to sell on ebay. They used to take about 2.5% of the sale after it was all said and done. Now I think it is like 14%? I don't see how people can do it.
Yeah and then playpal takes another 3% or so

Back