traxxas 4-tec vs g4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apla

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi all i am new at this hooby.I am for greece and i am planning to buy one car. So what do you think of these cars?on the g4 i ll put an os max 12 TR.
thank

the trinity g4 i would think would be the superior car.
but the traxxas would be decent for bashing i think

you think that the g4 trinity kit is not very decent for bashing ???????????what do you think for the trinity reflex team only kit???

no "pro" car is good for bashing.... as pebbles from my experience really mess it up.. and pro = more money to fix = less fun

Arrow is saying that the G4 & Reflex are made more for racing rather that just bashing. The 4tec is not made to race on a track, so it's better suited for bashing on the parking lots or any other open flat area's.

if you are going to bash either car will break & the 4tech is not a friendly car to work on it is so compressed.

Team 17 said:
Arrow is saying that the G4 & Reflex are made more for racing rather that just bashing. The 4tec is not made to race on a track, so it's better suited for bashing on the parking lots or any other open flat area's.
What's up 17 what you been up to & happy Holidays to you & the family MAN I Can't wait for Nitro season but indoors is getting me thru the waiting peroid

thank you ppl! at last i ordered the g4!i hope everything will be ok! how can i put an avatar ?????/????

710baby said:
What's up 17 what you been up to & happy Holidays to you & the family MAN I Can't wait for Nitro season but indoors is getting me thru the waiting peroid

Can't wait for Nitro season myself. I'll be contacting soon on Team RCNT for the upcoming season. Have a Merry X-mas & Happy New Year!

apla said:
thank you ppl! at last i ordered the g4!i hope everything will be ok! how can i put an avatar ?????/????

You need 500 posts under your belt to get one. :)

What do you mean when saying bashing???

so.....

g4 pro or racer........is for bashing and for racing? :sheep:

EXPLAIN PLEASE WHAT KIND OF CAR IS THE G4 RACE KIT :shrug:

Couldn't tell you since I don't have one BUT look at the spec sheets if you can. THe differences will be there in black and white.

BTW, you'll get more constructive answers WITHOUT YELLING.

any car in my head with belts and a center fuel tank i would consider a race only car

apla said:
Hi all i am new at this hooby.I am for greece and i am planning to buy one car. So what do you think of these cars?on the g4 i ll put an os max 12 TR.
thank

i have a g4 with a os 12tr motor and c-vec pipe runs mint

Back