Traxxas 2021 Bronco

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how chill it is to drive. Never thought NOT going 50mph over jumps would be fun, but its an absolute blast.
Yep! Nearly everyone who has never tried crawling, thinks it looks completely boring. No speed?! No air?! Lame!
This was exactly how I felt, years ago, before I gave it a go. Then, I discovered, Dang it!, this is actually fun!

Today, I'm not really interested in just defying physics with MOA rigs, I'm now addicted to scale and trail running. I just find a lot of enjoyment when my rigs are just crawling at a quarter throttle over obstacles.

Yep! Nearly everyone who has never tried crawling, thinks it looks completely boring. No speed?! No air?! Lame!
This was exactly how I felt, years ago, before I gave it a go. Then, I discovered, Dang it!, this is actually fun!

Today, I'm not really interested in just defying physics with MOA rigs, I'm now addicted to scale and trail running. I just find a lot of enjoyment when my rigs are just crawling at a quarter throttle over obstacles.
See this is why I havent ever tried it. To me it doesn't seem very fun, with the exception of actual comp rigs and trying to make it through courses. That to me seems like it would be fun but the scale/trail stuff just never really attracted me. Maybe Ill try it one day and it will be exactly the way you described it who knows. If I get money to sink in to another kti though I'm thinking of getting in to no prep drag racing. lol.

The first few scratches are the worst, but it gets better over time. Scratch that, rollovers still hurt. 😅
Initial scratches on a shiny, new vehicle is painful every single time! But, it is after the vehicle has been Christened, that you truly start to push it to it's boundaries, and that's when it really becomes fun!

See this is why I havent ever tried it. To me it doesn't seem very fun, with the exception of actual comp rigs and trying to make it through courses. That to me seems like it would be fun but the scale/trail stuff just never really attracted me. Maybe Ill try it one day and it will be exactly the way you described it who knows. If I get money to sink in to another kti though I'm thinking of getting in to no prep drag racing. lol.
The scale thing may not work for you, it didn't for me, 10 years ago. But, we all evolve.

Traxxas, the 5 million dollar company won't send me a new transmitter until they look at my broken one.

So, send it, wait. Look at it, wait. Send it back, wait.

Ugh.. I got this because my EXB Mojave was down...

Looks like I'm buying a new transmitter :(
I've found a way to get around this down time thing.......I just buy multiple rigs! 😁

I was drawn to crawlers when I started looking at RC's a little over a year ago, I like the realism over the cartoony look of bashers. I was afraid I would get board crawling, so I picked up an Arrma Mojave, It looked semi realistic, and could take a beating. Now here I am revisiting the crawler idea and loving it.
I'm now addicted to scale and trail running. I just find a lot of enjoyment when my rigs are just crawling at a quarter throttle over obstacles.
I have always been a fan of scale models, so details always attract me. I love miniatures. I think we are on the same path, just in different locations! :)
I am saving for crawler number two (well number four if I count my 1/24 scale).

They have a lot of different bodies to pick from with the TRX4, unlike the SCX10 3, which is all modern jeep bodies.

Ya I'm deep into the drags now as I have a converted slash and a pair of dr10s. I'm also deep into the scale trail side too with a pair of trx-4s. I'm getting ready to build a couple of custom trailers now for the dr10s and hooking them to my defender/raptor trx-4.

Ya I'm deep into the drags now as I have a converted slash and a pair of dr10s. I'm also deep into the scale trail side too with a pair of trx-4s. I'm getting ready to build a couple of custom trailers now for the dr10s and hooking them to my defender/raptor trx-4.
I want to build a Drag car over the winter and get into drag racing next year. I managed to find one of these NIB. Still havs the shrink wrap on it.
20210628_190637.jpg