Took the Felony out for some parking lot bashing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great little run. I don't have a parking lot big enough for a beast like that. Looks like it really wants you to give it some throttle in the turns.

Great little run. I don't have a parking lot big enough for a beast like that. Looks like it really wants you to give it some throttle in the turns.
I have a bigger one I goto. But this is where the rc drag racing meets up. But was canceled last minute. I was already ready, and I told my kids they could bring their bikes.

But yes! It loves doing huge drifts... the tires however aren't a big fan of it 🤣

She definately has some get up and go, and go is what she wants to do! Still on my wish list, so many cars so little budget. ;)

I have a bigger one I goto. But this is where the rc drag racing meets up. But was canceled last minute. I was already ready, and I told my kids they could bring their bikes.

But yes! It loves doing huge drifts... the tires however aren't a big fan of it 🤣
The parking lot in front of my apartment is concrete, and not the smooth drifting kind. The tire shredding, super traction kind. Those tires wouldn't last but a minute here.

Dude that felony is seriously quick.. sweet. Are the tiers of hard rubber. Or gotnthat much power it always kicks out? Either way if I were to do speed run in parking lot that's the one for me nicely done.. love early morning run time👍👍

Dude that felony is seriously quick.. sweet. Are the tiers of hard rubber. Or gotnthat much power it always kicks out? Either way if I were to do speed run in parking lot that's the one for me nicely done.. love early morning run time👍👍
The tires are dBoot Hoons. There's three different "grades" to choose from.
Silver-soft
White-medium (the ones I've been running)
Gold-hard

I've been thinking of using Silver for my drag racing, and gold for my bashing.

The tires are dBoot Hoons. There's three different "grades" to choose from.
Silver-soft
White-medium (the ones I've been running)
Gold-hard

I've been thinking of using Silver for my drag racing, and gold for my bashing.
Nice.. wow your run I got soft and they break that easy.. dam she's got some power to the wheels 😲😲👍

Yeah I'd really like to see what kind of drifting can be done on the golds 😁

And trust me, you guys will be the first to hear about it 🤙🏼
Oh man looks like you can get some really good drifts as it is... had some nice difts and kicks on the video... I could only imagine how much drift you could get if you set it up to drift.. WOW 😲😲😲

Oh man looks like you can get some really good drifts as it is... had some nice difts and kicks on the video... I could only imagine how much drift you could get if you set it up to drift.. WOW 😲😲😲
I made the mistake of getting this as my first on road car. Now everything I've got since I compare to this. And they're just meh. I have a traxxas stingray I want to be the little cousin to my Felony 😆 once it gets the upgrades.

I made the mistake of getting this as my first on road car. Now everything I've got since I compare to this. And they're just meh. I have a traxxas stingray I want to be the little cousin to my Felony 😆 once it gets the upgrades.
That's how I feel after I got my X.. my 1/10s seem like store shelf bought RCs. Compared to the 1/5th🤣🤣🤣

The tires are rubber not plastic like a drift car and the Felony can shred a pair in one outing. They aint cheap either but what is in this hobby 🤣

The tires are rubber not plastic like a drift car and the Felony can shred a pair in one outing. They aint cheap either but what is in this hobby 🤣
That's crazy!! there's got to be a better rubber for that car? So you don't burn them up that fast. Like a harden rubber like a slick.

That's crazy!! there's got to be a better rubber for that car? So you don't burn them up that fast. Like a harden rubber like a slick.
Maybe put the problem is the rear tires on the felony are a different size from the front so with out some mods to make it look right you're kinda locked in to running the Hoons but the only other tires i can think of that would even work are GRPs but I'm not sure they would hold up any better.