The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had to….
126D83D8-5C69-41A1-9A27-3D8DB48AB1D9.jpeg

I had a great birthday, and got the tools I wanted. I got some more stuff that isn't pictured, all geared towards my new woodworking hobby.

New table saw, this was the big thing I really wanted. I replaced the blade before even using it with a Diablo 50T combo blade. Yes that's inside for setting up and making sure things were square, it was frigid here when I got it.

5IeFw5t.jpg

McyAvFl.jpg

New jigsaw

31BmXk3.jpg

And new 24v powered hand planer

6DEVrwI.jpg

I had a great birthday, and got the tools I wanted. I got some more stuff that isn't pictured, all geared towards my new woodworking hobby.

New table saw, this was the big thing I really wanted. I replaced the blade before even using it with a Diablo 50T combo blade. Yes that's inside for setting up and making sure things were square, it was frigid here when I got it.

5IeFw5t.jpg

McyAvFl.jpg

New jigsaw

31BmXk3.jpg

6DEVrwI.jpg
Yea buddy, wood butchers unite! 😎🤙

Btw: Happy birthday! 🥳

5IeFw5t.jpg

McyAvFl.jpg

New jigsaw

31BmXk3.jpg

6DEVrwI.jpg
I miss woodworking. Have fun man

And happy b-day

LOL, thanks guys. I'm very blessed to have a wife that puts up with me and my hobbies. Now she just expects me to make her stuff. I tell her I've made plenty of messes, apparently, that isn't enough. :hehe:
Happy birthday. Not sure if you used one before....... I was taught on the table saw to put enough blade to cut through the material. I seen alot of people use a whole blade for a thin sheet of plywood. Basically if you slip, a cut finger is better than a gash or cut limb.

Love the Diablo blades for aluminum and wood.

I was taught on the table saw to put enough blade to cut through the material. I seen alot of people use a whole blade for a thin sheet of plywood. Basically if you slip, a cut finger is better than a gash or cut limb.
I disagree. If you're going to cut yourself, better off doing a good job of it to make for a better story 😆🤣

I disagree. If you're going to cut yourself, better off doing a good job of it to make for a better story 😆🤣
Chick's dig scars. But 3 nubbs won't do you any good. Now I gotta watch Beavis and butthead shop class.🤣

Happy birthday. Not sure if you used one before....... I was taught on the table saw to put enough blade to cut through the material. I seen alot of people use a whole blade for a thin sheet of plywood. Basically if you slip, a cut finger is better than a gash or cut limb.

Love the Diablo blades for aluminum and wood.
It's been a minute, but I've used one before. Thank you though!

Not only that, but less chance of kickback, less work for the saw, probably a better cleaner edge on the cut, etc.

Bought a RPM Bulkhead, a red RPM front bumper, am in2 wheels for my rustler and 2 for my sons... apparently I forgot to check. The right color and part number and orders chrome not black chrome... Whoops... I don't wanna ship back and exchange so I will run them for now. Maybe when I buy more sets, I will buy mis match one and fix the colors and give to my son... Gonna wait until my rpm front bar thing that I snapped before I swap out bulk heads and front bumper.

20240202_180341.jpg

Wheel extensions and metal driveshafts for enduro24.
Lower control arm and outer tie rod for the sons actual car. Getting ready for a full scale car fix.😂

Wheel extensions and metal driveshafts for enduro24.
Lower control arm and outer tie rod for the sons actual car. Getting ready for a full scale car fix.😂
Got your pickle fork ready?

How bad is the damage? Sounds like a fun day.