The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered this for my son. MN82 from AliExpress.
He likes 76/79 series Landcruisers.

View attachment 180605
I remember when MN came out. I was told the guy that started MN used to work with the guys at WPL. He left and stole some of their designs and started MN. My WPL truck uses MN axles and links.
20210722_152841.jpg

That truck is a lot nicer looking than their original stuff.

Got your pickle fork ready?

How bad is the damage? Sounds like a fun day.
Lol. Only around $400 in parts, gonna try to get away with popping out dents, but won’t really know the extent till I get into it. Headlight, tie rod and lower control arm, thats all I see at the moment.
Guess I need to buy him a drifting rc he seems to be into it. 😂

Lol. Only around $400 in parts, gonna try to get away with popping out dents, but won’t really know the extent till I get into it. Headlight, tie rod and lower control arm, thats all I see at the moment.
Guess I need to buy him a drifting rc he seems to be into it. 😂
What car am I looking for on youtube? 🤣

I remember when MN came out. I was told the guy that started MN used to work with the guys at WPL. He left and stole some of their designs and started MN.
I didn't know that.
That truck is a lot nicer looking than their original stuff
We only really bought it for the look. I don't really expect much performance from it. I mean, it has friction shocks. Then again so does the SCX24 🤷‍♂️.

I didn't know that.

We only really bought it for the look. I don't really expect much performance from it. I mean, it has friction shocks. Then again so does the SCX24 🤷‍♂️.
As with the WPL, or any crawler for that matter, there is a lot of things you can do with them.

Restock
Duck tape
Gorilla tape
Cans of compressed air
Gorilla glue super glue gel
I'll save the tapes. Cause I wasted 2 rolls building the cardboard wall ride / berm for the mini track.

1 can of air is 8 bucks. Insane. Also there was a age restriction air at self checkout. Normal wallie world right? so we were trying to get it to work for the past like 10 minutes. I guess I should just fix up and get the actual air compressor running. Because buying air is too expensive, why not make your own?
PXL_20240206_013610554.jpg

The wife and I are setting out for our lottery buys. we will fill the tank up grab a on road lunch from a mom n pops eatery. )think I'm going for smelt she will have a blue cheese dressing cobb salade.
and buy different scratch off around the state..Never had a losing buy I think ill splurge $5000

The wife and I are setting out for our lottery buys. we will fill the tank up grab a on road lunch from a mom n pops eatery. )think I'm going for smelt she will have a blue cheese dressing cobb salade.
and buy different scratch off around the state..Never had a losing buy I think ill splurge $5000
Best of luck and safe travels.

Good luck TNT.
Today was a spendy day for me so far. $21 to license my pontoon, $119 for a new ATV tire, $15 haircut,
and the wife headed for the grocery store, that's usually $150.
But holy moly I am adorable. :eek:

Good luck TNT.
Today was a spendy day for me so far. $21 to license my pontoon, $119 for a new ATV tire, $15 haircut,
and the wife headed for the grocery store, that's usually $150.
But holy moly I am adorable. :eek:
They missed a few strands standing up in the back.

Back