The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that trigger on one of my 10/22s. It's no KIDD or better yet a Volquartsen, but definitely an upgrade over that factory trigger.
It's going in a woods gun where I don't want a really light trigger. I don't have any factory triggers anymore.

Ordered a Rustler chassis, center shaft, shock towers and body from Jenny's RC... my grand-sons both have Rustler 4x4s and declared I needed one to compete with them, so I decided to turn my Street Slash into one.

You forgot various tweezers. Being one who used to load and unload washers and dryers I wish you the best with this dwarf.
I have tweezers of various sizes and shapes. Also grabbing this guy...
Screenshot_20240103_074243.jpg

Last edited:
1 Garage life wing mount for the Traxxas Sledge.
1 Traxxas Sledge wing.
The plan is to cut the support off of the wing mount to make it as flexible as a 3DRC Arrma wing mount. I'm hoping this will stop the back of my wing from getting bent upward. As my Sledge sits now it looks bizarre with its back end (wing) sticking up in the air.

Got some new tires for my 1RC Asphalt Modified. The tires have little pins on the tread so I can actually have grip on carpet and actually drive it. Gonna start racing this at my LHS on Tuesdays.

IMG_3655.jpg

Rochobby Magnum
It came in yesterday. I'm not sure what the plan is for it quite yet, other than getting rid of those goofy wheels and some more street-like tires. It also makes a lot of electronic noise, which I don't like. One of the shocks is hanging up so I'll get to tinker a bit, while I mull over what I want to make it look like. No rush on that. My plans in real life are to get another old truck once I get a place with a garage, though that might be a couple of years from now. In the meantime I'll try what I can to mimick a realistic old truck and solve the problems that it came with.

A22E7A81-92D9-4EC4-8353-011BB987608C.jpeg

I'm bored.
Honestly, because I can't do much but sit around and waste away, I've lost a lot of mustle mass in my hands.
My Dr. said buy something that I can work with my hands. I thought this was perfect.
Can't afford RC stuff for awhile.

81XkUCfu0mL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I'm bored.
Honestly, because I can't do much but sit around and waste away, I've lost a lot of mustle mass in my hands.
My Dr. said buy something that I can work with my hands. I thought this was perfect.
Can't afford RC stuff for awhile.

View attachment 179006
I'm in the same boat brutha and if you're anything like me, you'll need this. It takes a little while to memorize how to do it, but once you do, you can impress your friends, lol.