The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO at '1/32th' :joyful:
Sho nuff is my brotha.

Watch that and tell me you don't want one. Working lights, turn signals, suspension, etc. Every vehicle in that were Orlandoo RC's. I normally hate turn signals, but in that vid... it changed me.

I know @Xraycer and @Doom! and @Tunedpipe will appreciate this.

Last edited:
20231123_141734.jpg

The sensor board failed on my illegal slot machine so I used the HW coupon and some store credit to grab one of these for a replacement until the Slot machine 2 comes out.

IMG_2702.jpeg

Then I used the Trinity coupon to grab a 6.5T for the Tekno mini truggy I haven’t actually bought yet 😂
IMG_2701.jpeg

I think I’m going to set up bullets when I solder in the 13.5. That way it’s easier to swap in the 6.5 “just to see” I’m thinking about soldering the females directly to the motor tabs. You guys think that’s a bad idea?

Ordered the bare chassis, bumpers and center drive shaft for an Associated Pro 4 SC10...

I've been spending my time running open terrain with modest dips and humps, great Short Course fun for my Slash 4x4.

With my Hoss covering the 1/10 stunt-truck duties, my Rival MT0 doesn't get out much these days, so it's transforming time. :happy:

Ordered the bare chassis, bumpers and center drive shaft for an Associated Pro 4 SC10...

I've been spending my time running open terrain with modest dips and humps, great Short Course fun for my Slash 4x4.

With my Hoss covering the 1/10 stunt-truck duties, my Rival MT0 doesn't get out much these days, so it's transforming time. :happy:
So do your prefer the Hoss over the MT10? Every Youtuber has stellar things to say about the MT10. Not that I need another truck, but both of them are on my radar.
Been looking at this for some time. Don't think I can beat the price.
View attachment 175681
That's a great deal for that combo. Whats it going in?

To me the Hoss and MT10 are near equals... and either could be converted to a SCT, but I already have a Traxxas model, so figured I can compare SCTs between the brands, like I did with the Hoss/MT10.

Of course I'll keep the MT10 chassis and bumpers... and it can always revert back. :thumbs-up:

A retractable clothesline, lawn fertiliser, lawn wetter, oven cleaner, groceries and some fairy lights

No fun stuff today

But I did buy some more CNHL batteries yesterday.
Took advantage of the Black Friday sale on AliExpress and ordered 2x 3s 8000mah hard case, to run 6s in the limitless before I go 8s.

I won't receive them unit next year but that's ok as the limitless isn't finished yet. In fact I haven't even started it. Still collecting parts.

Screenshot_20231123_171806_AliExpress.jpg

Sorry if it comes out blurry, it’s just a screen shot. I’m not sure if it’s the xterminator 2, the base model or the pro version, next I’ll get some fuel and a glow plug, new tires of course.
IMG_0090.png