The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked this up, got it for my wife, she's not going to be real thrilled but I think she'll have some fun with it. It one more thing we can do together, will be fun for camping. Plus I can put the tracks on my Defender in the winter.šŸ˜

IMG_20230617_131722.jpg

IMG_20230617_131722 (1).jpg

IMG_20230617_131722 (2).jpg

IMG_20230617_131722 (3).jpg

Ford raptor, ferrari paint, backing paint, and metallic silver to back the candy red. Staring to like getting dripped out.

20230617_192130.jpg

We washed/detailed her Dad's truck today for Father's day. The Kobalt cordless polisher is awesome. Sadly, it can't reverse the paint damage to his truck, however. Did a good job buffing out the yellowed headlights though. Anxious to do her car before we put it up for sale soon.

Left one is buffed, right isn't.

PP8BKOp.jpg

Ordered the Father's day sale Ryft. we'll see how it goes. Never bought one to build.

She Finally arrived today. It was to wet to mow but I spent a good 10 minutes just zipping around the yard. This thing will move. :)

View attachment 167621
No such thing as too wet. We had standing water and pushed through it. Been mudding in a yard mowing too.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ he'll my weedeater would skip in water is was so deep. She is Purdy and I completely understand wanting it desert dry when mowing.

They do have sport team seat covers too. šŸ™‚

They are terrible here in Idaho.
We use Off but this stuff works great in the yard.
I bought a can of cutter propellant that actually attracted them.
Worst crap I've ever used.

They are terrible here in Idaho.
We use Off but this stuff works great in the yard.
I bought a can of cutter propellant that actually attracted them.
Worst crap I've ever used.
If your in an enclosed area use rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle. They drop instantly. Just watch metals and certain plastics and probably wood you should avoid spraying on.

Mosquito is the state bird in Maine. :mad: šŸ¦ž. Black flies drive moose to the lakes. H2O does wonders.

Back