The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would do anything to have 33 year old lungs again.

I'm almost 50 so I'm a decade younger than you guys but after a heart attack, psoriatic arthritis, and a slew of other more minor aliments I'm pretty sure my body is aging 1.5 times faster than its supposed to. O__o

Oh come on people, so far I'm the oldest. I know there is some older than dirt guys hanging out in here.

Pink Floyd: The Back Catalog.

I orginially bought this for my hobby room but stupid me, I didnt measure the one and only spot I could put it. I just looked at the spot and was like "Oh yeah, that will fit!" Well..... NOPE! didnt fit so my wife graciously let me put it in the living room with where all of our music equipment is. Ill have to take it down if my mom comes to visit cuz she is an old fuddy duddy but at 76 she doesn't travel more than about 10 minutes from her house so that doesn't happen much anymore. Anyone else will just have to deal with it cuz Pink Floyd rocks! :)

20230616_072202.jpg

I'm almost 50 so I'm a decade younger than you guys but after a heart attack, psoriatic arthritis, and a slew of other more minor aliments I'm pretty sure my body is aging 1.5 times faster than its supposed to. O__o
Sorry to hear that.
I'm not old yet. I just turned 44....
Pink Floyd: The Back Catalog.

I orginially bought this for my hobby room but stupid me, I didnt measure the one and only spot I could put it. I just looked at the spot and was like "Oh yeah, that will fit!" Well..... NOPE! didnt fit so my wife graciously let me put it in the living room with where all of our music equipment is. Ill have to take it down if my mom comes to visit cuz she is an old fuddy duddy but at 76 she doesn't travel more than about 10 minutes from her house so that doesn't happen much anymore. Anyone else will just have to deal with it cuz Pink Floyd rocks! :)

View attachment 167426
Pink Floyd does rock. Aerosmith does as well.
ACDC is nice. Graduated class of 82. :celebrate: Life is good here.:thumbs-up:
I've never saw rain like this. Guess we can use it. :rolex:
Me too. I have COPD. Sucks.
I take meds. So I don't have Panic attacks, after I wake up.Sad.
Me too.
Bought new tires today. Felony. Prolines. !hr there, 1 hour back. oh well. Terrible rain.
I got out of a traffic ticket by acting old. Ha :rolex:
It's so true and so cool. Ha

Last edited:
That is a cool flyer. :rolex: WW2 Off a Carrier?
I like the P51 Mustang. But I don't fly planes. Too much for me.:thumbs-up:
Went to Amatos for lunch. Italian sandwich.

Last edited:
That is a cool flyer. :rolex: WW2 Off a Carrier?
I like the P51 Mustang. But I don't fly planes. Too much for me.:thumbs-up:
Went to Amatos for lunch. Italian sandwich.

The P-47 was the A-10 warthog of it's time. The A-10 is named the Thunderbolt II after the P-47 Thu derbolt. It was a land based fighter that served many rolls, while the P51 was the sexy fighter the P-47 was the heavy weight champ.

Here is a 6 minute vid that lets you know how tough they were, it's worth a watch. Yeah I am kind of a warbird nerd. 🤣