The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my first time. And I don't care for ferrari that much šŸ˜¶ Also but a new knife and traxxas aluminum links for my 1/16 scale. So it wasn't a total waste.

@Greywolf74 aren't you building a no prep drag car?

https://www.rctalk.com/forum/media/2000-jeep-scx10ii.2829/full
Well, I bought a DragRace Concepts Maxim kit and then the hobby sorta stalled out on me. I havent done hobby stuff since last fall. Health issues been making it hard on me to get the energy and motivation. What little of those I have seem to get expended at work or taking care of the house. Hopefully Ill get back in the swing of things eventually.

Got another toy from my snap on dealer lmao. Should be really useful for removing receivers and stuff.

IMG_2933.jpg

Just purchased a lamborghini MurciĆØlago 200mm to ho with the Ferrari.

We've been very happy with our other Kobalt 24v tools. So we just keep adding to the collection. Not pictured is the 24v brushless angle grinder that was also on sale.

We bought the trimmer/blower combo while it was on sale. Both tools, and another 4ah pack and charger for $140!

ZInpKC1.jpg

And we decided that for Father's day, we are going to detail her Dad's truck, as he isn't able. So, MORE TOOLS!!

24v DA polisher, and the little blower/inflator that will be good for blowing out electronics, tools, etc.

qKTEIJC.jpg

And, of course, detail stuff (already have a pressure washer, foam cannon, Kobalt cordless shop vac, etc)

LsDha8b.jpg

We've been very happy with our other Kobalt 24v tools. So we just keep adding to the collection. Not pictured is the 24v brushless angle grinder that was also on sale.

We bought the trimmer/blower combo while it was on sale. Both tools, and another 4ah pack and charger for $140!

ZInpKC1.jpg

And we decided that for Father's day, we are going to detail her Dad's truck, as he isn't able. So, MORE TOOLS!!

24v DA polisher, and the little blower/inflator that will be good for blowing out electronics, tools, etc.

qKTEIJC.jpg

And, of course, detail stuff (already have a pressure washer, foam cannon, Kobalt cordless shop vac, etc)

LsDha8b.jpg
As one that handled commercial weedeaters daily, if I picked that one up I'd probably accidentally throw it due to light weight and the different weight bias. šŸ¤£

What foam cannon do you use? Been wanting one. Also what pressure washer? I got a StIhl Kohler powered but don't want it to idle.

Got my AMain order in. Also got a aluminum gear case for the mini b. Also got a carbon rear shock tower for the mini b which should be here tonight. Also ordered a pack of M4 12mm grub screws for the slash driveshafts. They are not the MIP ones that are a direct fit so hopefully these work. They are a lot cheaper than the MIP ones.

PXL_20230615_204034638.jpg

PXL_20230615_204026480.MP.jpg

PXL_20230615_204050693.MP.jpg

PXL_20230615_204044555.jpg

PXL_20230615_204110351.MP.jpg

As one that handled commercial weedeaters daily, if I picked that one up I'd probably accidentally throw it due to light weight and the different weight bias. šŸ¤£

What foam cannon do you use? Been wanting one. Also what pressure washer? I got a StIhl Kohler powered but don't want it to idle.
LOL, hopefully my heavy use days are long behind me at this point.

I use the MATCC foam cannon from Amazon on a Ryobi electric pressure washer. I'm just washing cars, bikes, the deck etc, no need for a beast of a pressure washer. I've been really happy with both.

Why you cooking the felony? You want that baked diff oil right? I know, tastes so good! šŸ¤£
No I always said, if I get a Felony I would smoke the tires. šŸ’Ŗ Ha
I just got back from a wheeler ride. Got the Felony, Fed Ex. Was too beat to take it out for a run. šŸ¦ž Opened it and put it the closest place. Just happened to be on the stove.:cool:

Last edited:
Got some more extra parts and a new ride height gauge :thumbs-up:

image0 (8).jpeg