The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't be an issue at all. Have a look at these https://orthopuzzle.ca modular mats by Orthopuzzle. In my case they worked perfectly. Now I don't even remember what leg fatigue is. Highly recommend!
Recently I took up yoga as my new hobby so your recommendation is fit for me too!

Last edited:
Finally grabbed a 1:1 crawler. Then ordered all the accessories. No new rc’s for the rest of the year.

Attachments

• 0AF7F2E8-C53C-4F2A-AA60-BE7BDBCF7073.png
    0AF7F2E8-C53C-4F2A-AA60-BE7BDBCF7073.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
Found a plastic rear cage from Cross RC, it fits an SR4. It’s plastic and I hope I can fit it to a GSpeed frame with an RC 4WD Mojave cab. It’s a 20 dollar gamble.

Attachments

• EAFDEDFB-866C-40D2-BBC2-E6BD91D50EDB.jpeg
    EAFDEDFB-866C-40D2-BBC2-E6BD91D50EDB.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 13
Finally grabbed a 1:1 crawler. Then ordered all the accessories. No new rc’s for the rest of the year.
Taking bets you buy or build a new car in the next few months. 😂 I stll dont know what to think on the new Bronco. Congrats on the new ride.

I'm spending all my new car money on parts. ☹

You may be correct. Lol. Had to come off some savings to make this one work.

Absolutely love it. May try selling it end of the year to make a couple bucks back then order another.

Sweet ride bro!
Thanks! I printed a battery/electronics shelf for it yesterday. now i can put the battery in front between the bumper and tires and I put all the electronics into a servo box to keep them dry and easily remove it to hose it clean. I'll edit this and post a couple pics in a bit

Attachments

• k10 4.jpg
    k10 4.jpg
    435.9 KB · Views: 12
  • k10 5.jpg
    k10 5.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 17
  • k10 6.jpg
    k10 6.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 15
  • k10 7.jpg
    k10 7.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 14
I have something in the works for Slimer. I'll post later this weekend where it's going. Need to spend some money tomorrow to get it started. Going to be a pretty cool project. Any local guys making adjustable scx24 body magnet strips, seen some online but I don't want china to have my money.

I have something in the works for Slimer. I'll post later this weekend where it's going. Need to spend some money tomorrow to get it started. Going to be a pretty cool project. Any local guys making adjustable scx24 body magnet strips, seen some online but I don't want china to have my money.
I am actually designing one now for the Deadbox build. Not sure how well it will work as a general use body mount, but will try to keep that in mind as I design it.

I like this K-10 body but kinda disappointed in the quality. Proline is going to crap, it seems
I have noticed that. It was family owened since 1982 I believe. I extended my stampede to run tmaxx bodies that were thicker and last longer. The current bodies are what the stampede thickness was. Aroubd 2015 they sold and people were reporting bodies with paint not sticking. I currently have one that leeps chipping, a Ram 1500 crawler body.

I have a never used 2011 f250 cab and utility bed. The utility bed has holes in the corners that are expanding, and the front wall on the bed and back wall on the cab are thin. On my ram body, the screw for the rear spare tire cracked in a 5 mph head on and the tire got ejected.

Picked a new SET of batteries for my Outcast 6s EXB. More run time. Zeee 6s lipo 9000mah

Attachments

• 20220323_061612.jpg
    20220323_061612.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 14
its from 1921 . its not a Stanley.. it has no brand name on it . had my 1st one in 1960 it was called speed tap..unfortunatly i lost the original but seen this in a estate sale listing and snipped it with 2 seconds to go. i have the original paper work from 1960..if you want good Lexan adhesive id look at silaprene.. best stuff I've ever used,,

Silaprene - North America's Premiere Silicone-Free Adhesive and Sealant - One-Part and Fast-Drying Waterproof Industrial Sealer for Vehicle Assembly and Repair - 300ML - Gray Color: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Last edited: