The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it would be pretty cool to introduce this thread to the forum as I haven't seen one on here.

You know those days when you buy something or get a package in the mail and you want to share it with everyone cause your so ecstatic to have gotten that brand new (or used) goodie? Well this is a perfect place for that! It does not have to be R/C related but is preferred.

This is also a great way for people to discover what kinds of things are out there that they may not know about.

Please include a picture and some type of description of what your showing off.

So I guess I should start this with something I just got!

My UE SuperMaxx 7.5, 8 spyder Differentials for my T-Maxx! These suckers really are some heavy duty beasts, I can't wait to get my truck finished and see how these badboys run.

View attachment 63302
I thought it would be pretty cool to introduce this thread to the forum as I haven't seen one on here.

You know those days when you buy something or get a package in the mail and you want to share it with everyone cause your so ecstatic to have gotten that brand new (or used) goodie? Well this is a perfect place for that! It does not have to be R/C related but is preferred.

This is also a great way for people to discover what kinds of things are out there that they may not know about.

My UE SuperMaxx 7.5, 8 spyder Differentials for my T-Maxx! These suckers really are some heavy duty beasts, I can't wait to get my truck finished and see how these badboys run.

View attachment 63302
bought 50wt losi shock fluid, 12 inch sub from ingles deli, and a jet ski trailer for my abandoned jet ski

My dad sold the old trailer, let it sit, now got a new/better one

Is it hard to tell who's who when a bunch of the cars look similar? Do you ever watch the wrong car?

Hi Doom,
No... Not really. We can figure out easily where we are.. And marshalls are fast to flip cars. Post picture is not really clean. This one is clean;

IMG_3835.JPG

Off topic: my car is not in this picture, but some put front wings... I will maybe install that mod on my next practice. Most of the "A" main Finals guys are using this... It help a bit for balance and "diving" at the end of triple camel bumps... (I think...) :)

Last edited:
I finally got mine in 😍
Very happy and excited for you. No sarcasm at all. 🤣 Intereted in hearing about it. I think I may try to buy an electric and nitro version next summer

Very happy and excited for you. No sarcasm at all. 🤣 Intereted in hearing about it. I think I may try to buy an electric and nitro version next summer
Lmao 🤣 I'm excited too I just don't know how much I will actually run it I've been hearing alot of people having transmission problems

Hey guys. Adding to the general chaos, going all 'Road Warrior' on Emilie, my AE MT10. Only now placed an order with Amain for the RPM mock blower assembly and exhaust side tips. Could not decide between black or chrome, so got one of each coming. Thinking the blower hat vulnerable to overturn damage, added a set of RPM body rails to the order for protection.

Also in the order have a RRP 5mm to 1/8in sleeve coming in case I want to go Mod 1 gears on one of my 540 motors. And a spare Kimbrough 25T servo saver.

Amain's got a 10% off storewide coupon active for Black Friday already. Jumped on that to get a few things sitting on my wish list for a while. Cheers. 'AC'

Last edited:

View attachment 63302
I didn't get anything today, but I'll share what I got about 2 weeks ago, all the parts to convert my Wltoys 144001 to brushless!

4600kv 2440 and 35a ESC (could handle 3s but I'm only running 2s): https://www.ebay.com/itm/174553102267?hash=item28a42cf7bb:g:tsEAAOSwACpf0VmA

A959 15t pinion: https://www.ebay.com/itm/255149711259?hash=item3b681b9f9b:g:lvgAAOSwNPBhToSy

Replacement motor mount: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2341858967...bSd0F3qzyw%3D%3D|clp:2334524|tkp:BFBMhsWNwaFf

M2.5 8mm hex screws (for attaching the mount to the chassis. and the motor to the mount):https://www.ebay.com/itm/163490040732?hash=item2610c40b9c:g:mvEAAOSw7F9cPtXG

And last but not least, blue 242 Loctite: https://www.amazon.com/Loctite-Heav...,B07XPH6CCR,B00B749NJC&srpt=BONDING_ADHESIVES
I ordered a gyro for my short corse truck. I got a message an hour later to “Rejoice “ my order is being prepared! How exactly do you rejoice?
Cool! I "rejoice" when the parts come, and not when they're being "prepared" lol

Back