The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mommas and their babies! lol

20210917_191517.jpg

They are all cool and rest assured, I've already started a list of mods. I really like the brushless systems they have for them.
I think the van is very cool.

The cool thing about these is there are a slew of 24th scale model kits out there to steal bodies from.

I noticed that. All the parts are very reasonable cost wise. I'm looking forward to it.

How are you liking the LMT?

It's pretty cool and I think presents a very good scale driving experience. Even on 2s, it's still pretty rambunctious, so using it inside will lead to tire marks and on walls haha. It'll back flip off a flat wall. That being said, it's really not my flavor but I got more for something to use around the kiddo. If you're a fan of scale rigs, I'd definitely recommend it. My only complaints, are the paint chips kinda easy and it cogs really bad at low speeds.

The kiddos cheapo rig until he gets older and daddy's.
20211023_064931.jpg

It's pretty cool and I think presents a very good scale driving experience. Even on 2s, it's still pretty rambunctious, so using it inside will lead to tire marks and on walls haha. It'll back flip off a flat wall. That being said, it's really not my flavor but I got more for something to use around the kiddo. If you're a fan of scale rigs, I'd definitely recommend it. My only complaints, are the paint chips kinda easy and it cogs really bad at low speeds.

The kiddos cheapo rig until he gets older and daddy's.
View attachment 135455
My kid is a Son-Uva Digger fan. I took him to a Monster Jam when I was still able to about 3-1/2 years ago, and when Ryan was walking it around on 2 wheels like he does, Breydon went nuts. He has been a fan of his ever since. It's funny, every time he hears or sees Grave Digger, he will mention Son-Uva Digger.
FB_IMG_1634991802327.jpg

My kid is a Son-Uva Digger fan. I took him to a Monster Jam when I was still able to about 3-1/2 years ago, and when Ryan was walking it around on 2 wheels like he does, Breydon went nuts. He has been a fan of his ever since. It's funny, every time he hears or sees Grave Digger, he will mention Son-Uva Digger.
View attachment 135456

That's awesome! I 100% plan on taking Aaron to a monster jam show. He loves cars and loud noises. He always trying to grab grave digger trucks at stores lol. He's only two, so I don't want overwhelm too much though. This was earlier this year at TX2k. He kept running down the way when the cars would take off.
20210319_153555.jpg

That's awesome! I 100% plan on taking Aaron to a monster jam show. He loves cars and loud noises. He always trying to grab grave digger trucks at stores lol. He's only two, so I don't want overwhelm too much though. This was earlier this year at TX2k. He kept running down the way when the cars would take off.
View attachment 135457
Yeah, I waited til he was almost 6 to take him. He was always really afraid of loud noises, but the seats we had there weren't bad right behind that glass. It blocked some of the direct noise, but the whole stadium sounded like a constant thunderstorm. He loved it.

Yeah, I waited til he was almost 6 to take him. He was always really afraid of loud noises, but the seats we had there weren't bad right behind that glass. It blocked some of the direct noise, but the whole stadium sounded like a constant thunderstorm. He loved it.

That makes sense. Don't want to hurt developing ears. As someone who has tinnitus, hearing problems scare me lol. I'll probably wait another year or so and probably bring ear muffs.

That makes sense. Don't want to hurt developing ears. As someone who has tinnitus, hearing problems scare me lol. I'll probably wait another year or so and probably bring ear muffs.
Missed this somehow. Sitting here with ears ringing like crazy at the moment. My tinnitus first became annoying about 2 years ago. Now my TV plays 24/7. When there is no sound, I go nuts. Feelin ya bro 😉

So today I received the rest of the parts I need to build my 2nd favorite childhood car, except the car kit itself. The Kyosho Beetle is rarely produced anymore, so I decided to take a Turbo Scorpion and convert it. I now have the Beetle body, body mounts, chassis tub with cover, wheels, and rear tires. Coming soon, but with a very different paint scheme...
20211025_203947.jpg

Awesome rig man, I'm going to purchase the bug and new wheels/tires for my 4x4 Stampede.