The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regulator/rectifier for one of my Polaris Sportsman 500.

voltage.jpg

I've been tossing the fishing kayaks in the back of the truck when I hook up the camper and really beating the crap out of them.
I've tried to put my ATV in the back of the truck and load the kayaks on top of that but just no room what so ever and I don't want to break anything on my ATV so I had to make a choice of taking the ATV or the kayaks but couldn't take both, so I bought this...

61RW+2Agn1S._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The wife and I are both retired and she is 6 years older than me. My body has been through hell and back but we kayak often. It's the most relaxing and easiest exercise there is I believe. We make it a point to hit as many different reservoirs as we can in both Idaho and Oregon.
Anymore the ATVs beat the crap out of us...:D

Finally got the wife unit to approve a new purchase. :) should be here next week.

Element Enduro-Sendero HD and two batteries (one battery only cost $3.00 after Amazon rewards points applied.) Maybe soon we will be taking a drive up to the hills for a "picnic" wink, wink, 🤣 :thumbs-up:
Enduro-SenderoHD_lg.jpg

Sometimes the constant hot sun for a year or two plays hell on propane hoses.
Another expense I didn't want right now. Both were dry rot cracked on the camper.
Don't you hate it, when your money goes to the gotta have's, rather than the wanna have's?

Yep, that's the way it is sometimes but much needed if ya wanna go have some fun...

LiPo testing will commence soonish. Still have to figure out some stuff and make some cables and adapters for the test equipment but my first lipo test group came in! Well, not all of them are for testing the four 3S packs are for my kits. Although I'm still gonna test one but all the other batteries are getting tested!

20210510_182950.jpg
20210510_183101.jpg
20210510_183111.jpg
20210510_183121.jpg
20210510_183116.jpg

I had to buy a new Front Lower A-Arm from amazon for my Exceed Rally Monster. My dad was driving it and broke it. He ran into our basketball goal flat out. Shipping from china. It will be here in a few years. 🤣 The A-Arm is actually an extremely rare part. I could only find one seller selling it, while the other A-Arm type Exceed uses is all over the place. It looks like NitroRCX restocked the part while I was waiting for this one though. (Hence why I put the NitroRCX page in the link.)

Who knew I could talk so much about a simple replacement part.