The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's purchase was not something for the bike yet but for the aquarium, 3 clown loaches to eat the snails that snuck in with the live plants I bought for it. I did get the go ahead to start putting together my cichlid tank once the beta finally dies, he just keeps holding on. I figured by then the loaches will have some size so I can transfer them over.

A diesel??? Hmmm. I didn't know they even made a diesel grand cherokee... Or is that just something we didn't get to see in US? Or am I just wrong? Errr... Mistaken. I am NEVER wrong! :hehe:

A diesel??? Hmmm. I didn't know they even made a diesel grand cherokee... Or is that just something we didn't get to see in US? Or am I just wrong? Errr... Mistaken. I am NEVER wrong! :hehe:
Yep, it's a U.K. Spec one. I picked it up for £400.

Ahhh... I have owned a few grand Cherokee... Errr... Cheroki??? :hehe: I LOVED them! Good luck with it!!!:thumbs-up:

A new Samsung Galaxy Tab A Nook and 64GB microSD card. I also got a case and screen protector for it. This is replacing a Nook HD+ that is locking up and doing odd things. I can say that even the new tablet has lower definition screen (720p vs the old one's 1080p) it has a MUCH better looking screen. It's also a lot snappier when opening apps.

Do you have a link? I essentially work from my car and cold coffee plagues me big time!
10 New lights for the house being rewired 5 are ceiling mounted, 5 are pot lights. Paint sprayer, deposit on dumpster bin. I want to get this kitchen over and down with, I'm getting the RC itch.

My wife got me this one: http://www.thermos.com/products/22-oz-vacuum-insulated-stainless-steel-mug.aspx
Keeps coffee very hot for 4 hours. Too hot to drink after 1 hour. Still warm enough to not be gross at 6 hours. I fill it at 8am before work and it's still warm at 5pm when I leave if I don't drink it all.

Since my last post:
Castle SCT SV3/3800kv esc/motor for my stampede
HW 5/6V 5A BEC for the stampede. Pretty sure the castle esc isn't putting out enough power and is killing my range.
Chest harness/holder for my phone for taking RC vids (just ordered that yesterday)
Returned birthday tires and got replacements for the jato.
MIP X-Duty cvd's for the stampede
New body for the stampede

I ordered the carry bag for my Holland Companion grill that my brother-in-law and little sister gave me yesterday. I went down to GA and spent Easter with them and my niece and nephew. They've had a Holland for years, and knew that I've been wanting the Companion. I was speechless when I opened it, and I still am. Moved the pork chops from the freezer to the fridge when I got home, having smoked chops for dinner tomorrow!

Pre ordered Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 and bought a serpentine belt....

HitmanGO for $1
Best $1 i have spent in a long time

200rds of 9mm for an upcoming class. And 80rds of Hornady Black 110gr VMAX in .300AAC Blackout for thinning out some hogs on the hunting property weekend after next.

Also bought a small folding table to put the new grill on, some asparagus, and Lowery's seasoning salt.

Also bought a small folding table to put the new grill on, some asparagus, and Lowery's seasoning salt.

Lucky for me about 500 ft from my house asparagus grows very very well. In a couple weeks it will be growing and will be eating asparagus everything for about a month then be sick of it and let the plants go to seed haha.

@HPIguy It seems to me you're posts are going to lead to RCNT members just kind of straggling in. Just following the smells of nitro and killer BBQ! You might want to think about picking up a garden hose so you can spray down anyone camped out in your lawn! :hehe:

5x glow plugs, a fuel filter, left and right front brake lines, and 4 rod ends for my Grand Cherokee.

I had originally planned on ordering the parts and working on it when I returned from the deployment I'm supposed to be on right now. But now that I've had two surgeries in two weeks to try and get over there, my supervision has pulled me off and I'll be staying home. I'm not happy about that at all, most of my guys that went are on their first trip so the experience is a bit low. Plus instead of having 6 months to order parts and upgrades, I now have to get it done while recovering from surgery. Note to self, never go to the ER before a deployment......no matter how bad the wife is freaking out.