The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks great man! But if it were me, I'd peel those decals and play around with my airbrush, which I know you're just dying to do 😉 Just keep any paint away from easily scuffed areas of the body, and give the whole thing 3 or 4 good coats of clear.

It looks great man! But if it were me, I'd peel those decals and play around with my airbrush, which I know you're just dying to do 😉 Just keep any paint away from easily scuffed areas of the body, and give the whole thing 3 or 4 good coats of clear.
I've been trying to figure out which clear to use. Any suggestions

I've been trying to figure out which clear to use. Any suggestions
I just use Krylon clear coat. It's pretty durable, but I have only ever used it on hardbodies. So I am not sure how it would hold up on a flexible body like that. For the pigments, I would stick with Parma Faskolor paints. They adhere to plastics really well.

The good news is, I didn't buy these, we turned in our grocery store member points and I received these. It will finish my 1/24 build.
The bad news is, the wife and to get dressed and head back to the store to activate them.

IMG_0819.JPG

I'm getting ready to place an amain order for a motor and other parts for other projects so hopefully in the next week or two I can give the sport a quick run

Now your in their pocket, or as we use to call those people. A sell out.
What do you have to do for the "freebies"?

The good news is, I didn't buy these, we turned in our grocery store member points and I received these. It will finish my 1/24 build.
The bad news is, the wife and to get dressed and head back to the store to activate them.

View attachment 161548
I love amazon points! :)

Id send em back and say "No Thanks, please send me the good batteries" lol
Have another set to test, (2s onvic) (2s Urgenex for SCX24) (2s CNHL) (These Liperior 2s & 3s) and little uglies RC sent some parts to review for my SCX24 build and RCAWD is sending some parts too
Cool. Keep it fair. All you have is your credibility.
I do, I never say “the best battery” just give my opinion on them