The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took a short drive to a semi local fish store A u pick we fry. had a smelt with walleye mix basket with fry's n bun yummy no brew I be a coke a hallic got to love Faygo .

Last edited:
Got the backyard mowed
20200810_120308.jpg

Very impressive. However, it would be "off-the-hook" impressive if it was remote control. I expect to see a full conversion done before Thanksgiving.
I'll get right on that. they have little scale tractors with implements down at the showroom. I thought about getting one and putting remote control on one of those.

A large number of RC cars, a big tractor, huge acreage with a big pond for fishing, no back neighbors... It is official! On behalf of all us men, and women, who find ourselves extremely jealous, I find it necessary for me to tell you this "YOU SUCK!!!" Now that I have that off my chest, I will go back to telling myself that what I have is perfect.

A large number of RC cars, a big tractor, huge acreage with a big pond for fishing, no back neighbors... It is official! On behalf of all us men, and women, who find ourselves extremely jealous, I find it necessary for me to tell you this "YOU SUCK!!!" Now that I have that off my chest, I will go back to telling myself that what I have is perfect.
Envy is an ugly mistress.
poison-envy-3.jpg

I also envy his environment. Probably not the work it takes though. ;)

Envy is an ugly mistress.
poison-envy-3.jpg

I also envy his environment. Probably not the work it takes though. ;)

That's why I would have an RC Tractor, but also bigger... and faster with independent suspension.

Replaced my 24V 72A PSU with a 12V 75A PSU... couldn't take the noise of the fans on the dell psu's any longer. This time, I just bought one off ebay and added the resistors to turn it on and 4mm plugs myself. $20 vs $110 for the 24V... Well, $45. The first one I bought for $25 died after 3 minutes of pulling 30A out of it. Hoping they will send me a new one, otherwise that was a waste.

Anyone need a not so quiet 12V/24V 72A PSU? Only used it up to 30A for a couple months! LOL!

I sure will. The actual Q baja comes with this pipe but doesn't come with the conversion kit.

The pop isn't quite as sharp as it is with the old pipe and is a tiny bit quieter so I'm happy with it..

Yeah, that sounds pretty quiet. When I had the 5BSS, I put the can on it from the 5T and used reinforced silicone to extend it to beyond the rear tower. It was pretty quiet. I never even tried the short HPI tuned pipe on it that came with it.

Ordered some various caps and resistors so I can try and get my 1200W 12V HP PSU to turn on and stay on. Shuts itself off after an hour of being on with very little load on it...

08529BC0-3F90-4452-ABC0-C5D7E0585AB8.jpeg

Realized today that my 8 year old drive shaft on my slash 4x4 was way bent. Hopefully this will help it not eat my next spur gear

4 heat treated 17-4 H900 60deg cones, 6 17-4 stainless 60deg cones, and a Maverick Precision Raven 8" x 1.5" Silencerco ASR Bravo pattern titanium tube and end cap. All to replace my last .30cal suppressor build that UPS lost in transit to my SOT. :cry:

I felt like punishing myself, so I bought a Grilled Stuft Burrito, a Grilled Steak Taco, and a large Mountain Dew from Taco Bell.

Funny...

When I feel like punishing myself with food, I eat a salad.
When I REALLY want to punish myself, I make bacon and just stare at it, but don't eating it. Luckily I am not stupid enough to do that.

Purchased these last night to start my stadium truck project.

kyo34303b.jpg

Attachments

• RB7.pdf
    223.4 KB · Views: 64