The Lawntoy 2.4Ghz!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't give your self enough credit bud..either way it is awesome.. and a fantastic build...and sure the video you watch build wasn't like yours??I'm going to look it up on YT to compare it.. I'm sure your lay out is different and more efficient
There are some differences to be sure but teh core concept is the same.

There are some differences to be sure but teh core concept is the same.

Oh yeah thats the one I was looking at.. when you first mentioned the lawntoy build.. u was curious if anyone others were made...
Now I'm jealous of two mower RC builds 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if I could understand the circuit board and how to wire it up... I probably would try to build one my self... as it seems to be much more fun and exciting to mow the lawn with one..and wouldn't have to physically do it my self after work anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍

Its easy bro, Positive and negative of each motor to the controller board, positive and negative of the batteries to the controller board. single signal wire from channel 1 and another from channel 2 to the controller board. Channel 3 to kill switch servo. I could walk you through it.

Its easy bro, Positive and negative of each motor to the controller board, positive and negative of the batteries to the controller board. single signal wire from channel 1 and another from channel 2 to the controller board. Channel 3 to kill switch servo. I could walk you through it.
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣 lost me at control board.. I get the whole + -. And the different channels. For steering and throttle and even the kill switch.. But the controll board..🤨🤦‍♂️🤔 yeah not so much.. did you make that or can I pick that up..

Bro................................................................................

The misses is gonna kill me when I buy a dirtbike now. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I love Ginger Billy. Hes funny af sometimes. Have you watched his other stuff?

Bro................................................................................

The misses is gonna kill me when I buy a dirtbike now. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I love Ginger Billy. Hes funny af sometimes. Have you watched his other stuff?
Yeah, I found him awhile back when I shared his Fancy and Furious spoof where he raced the little ricer against Vin Deasel in the Charger. He is hilarious!

Yeah, I found him awhile back when I shared his Fancy and Furious spoof where he raced the little ricer against Vin Deasel in the Charger. He is hilarious!
LOL, my wife first showed him to me when he was doing a "review" of a bidet that clips on to your regular toilet. It was to funny! 🤣

LOL, my wife first showed him to me when he was doing a "review" of a bidet that clips on to your regular toilet. It was to funny! 🤣
OMG. Looking for that one right now! 🤣

ROFLMAO! "I feel like I'm clean all the way up to my large intenstine". I am freakin dying here! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Check this out Wolf 🤪😁🤣😝
Ginger billy has me laughing I love his channel mate!!!
OMG. Looking for that one right now! 🤣

ROFLMAO! "I feel like I'm clean all the way up to my large intenstine". I am freakin dying here! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The husband wife questionnaire video is brilliant mate check that one haha

Ginger billy has me laughing I love his channel mate!!!

The husband wife questionnaire video is brilliant mate check that one haha
I can't find that one but heres another lawn mower he made. This is the model I want...fully loaded with AC! lmao

This one had me rollin' on the floor

This is the last thing I built and/or updated so I'm using this for my give-a-way entry :)

Next plans for this are to rearrange the electronics so it hold 4x 10,000mAh 4S Lipos and I'm gonna weld up the front end with some bigger caster wheels.

Next plans for this are to rearrange the electronics so it hold 4x 10,000mAh 4S Lipos and I'm gonna weld up the front end with some bigger caster wheels.
I'm tempted to build one. I just blew another transmission on my mower. And I'm tired of seeing snake skin that is every bit of my 6.5 foot frame.

Back