TEAM Integy Quality

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kswiencki

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Any one deal with Team Integy aluminum parts? A friend of mine says to stay away from them, but I ordered bulkheads, and they were nice!!!

I plan on building a Evo4 T-maxx...

no the evo 4 is a piece of S**t. i have evo 1 bulks on the front and evo 2 on the back and they are pretty good. but there quality sucks

i had a tank guard and it was junk. like pot metal or somthing

i think i heard the aluminum parts bend easy but i want there shocks but i also heard the that there bad, but they look cool

Aluminum is Unnecessary, I am all plastic baby! RPM!!! ;)

the stock arms are best cause they break and not put the force on your chassis. if you want metal get flextecs titanium arm set

I have the bulkheads in my T-maxx 2.5... and its been COLD out here in RI... and no problems yet... and that was 3-4 tanks of fun!!!! lol

I want to "alumify" my t-maxx to bu durable in the cold.

yeah, those flextek are crazy.... but the price is crazy too.........

stay away from Integy, your asking for a headache. If you dont believe me then go to their website and read their "Guarantee". It basically says that they guarantee all of their parts unless you intend on installing them on an RC car. WTF... This reminds me of a line from the movie Tommy Boy,, "I can crap in a box and mark it guaranteed if you want me to"....

well, its a good thing i've only bought the bulkheads so far... I have them in my max 2.5r, with no problem yet........ any other parts manufacturers that do aluminum? reasonably priced?

Fast lane machine they are excellent google to find there site

Jerry7007 google INTEGY evo 4 conversion

I have had almost every part that Integy makes on my maxx at one point or another. There parts are crap. My shock shafts bent, the resevoirs leak. the shock supports bent, the a-arms bent. it is all for looks.

I am currently running the dynamite 26 big block conversion with everything RPM. it is the strongest that it has ever been. And Fast. I call it the Savage eater! i have been running this set up for almost 2 years and have no need to cahnge it.

:-(
i went to the hobby store yesterday, or friday, and talked to the kid there... yeah, they sell integy parts, but i asked him if he'd run them in his truck... he goes to the back room and comes out with an ALL aluminum t-maxx 3.3. he says, "this is my personal truck... any questions?"
he has had no problems yet.. and he's a professional basher! the only problem he said they have is color: they are not consistant with color.

I don't like the RPM parts... I've managed to break the rear lower arms on my rustler.

rpm parts will tear up your suspension pins in a wreck. i turned a pin side ways with just my stock arms.

Avoid Integy like the plague! The parts suck, and their customer service sucks even worse! They couldn't pay me to run their parts on any of my rigs!

Integy stuff is hit or miss but more more MISS. They have a horrible customer service reputation and don't ever buy anything direct from their site unless you enjoy waiting 3 weeks. The only Integy part I have that I'm pleased with is the aluminum steering set on my RC18T's. I would steer clear of any stressed parts, especially on a 1/10 scale vehicle like the TMaxx. I once had a full EVO kit for my Mini-T and those parts made my truck really sloppy because the tolerances were not in line with the annodizing process. Bottom line is there are better parts available by many other manufacturers, especially for the TMaxx truck.

If you want a hot looking aluminum parts I suggest checking out www.fastlanemachine.com

they do, eh?
i have a preference in metals lol
those fastlane machining stuff looks pretty mean tho. not bad priced either!

Back