Sold / Found t-maxx with os.18tm and maximum mt pro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_doug_x

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
asking 300.00 obo, for all of it

ok first of all, this is a used t-maxx chassis with a new never ran os.18tm motor, still have reciept for motor, also included is a brand new e/z start for the tm, i guess same as 2.5 have reciept for it as well, also have the 2.5 upgrade kit that has linkages and stuff, not installed well pipe, but nothing else, also is a header for the t-maxx off ebay that goes to the os.18tm, i have never ran this motor since it's been installed. i bought a new clutch nut for this motor, as the regular .15 is diffrent, there is a link below"the ifrst link" to the header i bought. the t-maxx bumper mount is broke and needs replaced, i have not bought a new one as it wasn't important it won't effect driving it but still needs replaced for added protection. i also bought a brand new 3 channel transmitter.

what you see is what you get, i will explain to the best i can.
i pealed the tires off the wheels on the maximum mt pro, but nothing was "sliced" some of the tire is still in wheels, not much, i'm sure they can be re glued, i also took the shocks off the maximum for my evader st. so there won't be any shocks, the os.12 still has a good pinch to it. there will be no radio equipment included with the maximum mt. pro, but it does have a 2spd transmission

i will also include the traxxas .15 motor, it ran when taken out of t-maxx but kept burning up glow plugs without even a tank of gas being ran through it, i dunno why. everything in the box is included.

i will accept trades but "ONLY" for brushless setups as i am switching to electric or a brushless vehicle, really don't need another but if you have something that is brushless let me know..
i don't wany any offers on nitro stuff. only electric.

and again, i don'tknow how much shipping will be for all this. if someone is really intrested i will box it all up and go to fed ex kinkos with your address and find out. i'll call you from there and have you put the money in my account while i'm there and ship the items to you as this is how i did with a ecu i sold on another forum "never really mailed anything off before"

let the pictures speak for themselves.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=260382974034
Picture001-6.gif

Picture002-4.gif

Picture003-5.gif

Picture004-6.gif

Picture005-5.gif

Picture006-3.gif

Picture002-4.gif

Picture008-3.gif

Picture009-1.gif

Picture010-1.gif

Picture011-1.gif

Last edited:
How tall & wide are the tires in the 6th pic and will you sell them separately?

nothing is sold seperately selling everything as a whole, those wheels/tires are for the maximum mt pro

i really don't wanna part anything out, it ran when pulled off, i think 20 is a little low?

come on guys, you're getting 2 trucks that will run with littler work. both have good os. motors.

need to get rid of this stuff,i have too much offers please?

another price drop..

another price drop...

to the top

do you still have the 0s .18tm i just bought another t maxx and how much for it if you will sell seperatly

won't seperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.