Something VERY bad happened at school today.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lukedavis

Hardcore RCTalk User
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
Today, in Oregon, several bomb threats were sent out to schools including mine. The scary thing is, they found a live bomb in my school. If you want to know a little bit about what happened, here is the link: https://katu.com/news/local/corbett...ommunity-church-serves-as-reunification-point There is not very much information on there because the news crew was not there and they don't know everything about it. A total of 5 schools were evacuated because of this. The bomb was planted by a senior at my school and it was supposedly in a locker but the real place has not been shared. Stay safe everyone.

my question is how do they even get their hands on one, a bomb, a gun, anything
my school/s in my area, heard stuff going around, most of the time its just fake.
I try to stay away from all the ""bad"" kids. Half of the school drama / chaos I'm mostly not in because I'm not apart of their social media groups.

How can school be dangerous 101
  • Fights
  • Guns / bombs
  • threats
  • science experiments
  • fires
  • lipo fires in electronics
  • students chucking their chromebooks at each other and damaging them
  • air quality sucks. Well ehh. Most of the time, its super super dry, and thats why my allergies start going off or I feel stuffed up
  • gas leaks
  • the teacher turning on the lights while after watching a movie in the dark
  • seeing letters in math that is confusing as math is numbers

Last edited:
my school/s in my area, heard stuff going around, most of the time its just fake.
I try to stay away from all the ""bad"" kids. Half of the school drama / chaos I'm mostly not in because I'm not apart of their social media groups.

How can school be dangerous 101
  • Fights
  • Guns / bombs
  • threats
  • science experiments
  • fires
  • lipo fires in electronics
  • students chucking their chromebooks at each other and damaging them
  • air quality sucks. Well ehh. Most of the time, its super super dry, and thats why my allergies start going off or I feel stuffed up
  • gas leaks
  • the teacher turning on the lights while after watching a movie in the dark
I love the last one. When I hear about this kind of stuff I’m glad I went to a rural private school

How can school be dangerous 101...

Meh: You use letters in math everyday: 3 lipos for $24, that means they're $8 each....
3x=24
x=24/3
x=8
Some people (sometimes those teaching it) just make it harder than it has to be.
Today, in Oregon, several bomb threats were sent out to schools including mine. The scary thing is, they found a live bomb in my school. If you want to know a little bit about what happened, here is the link: https://katu.com/news/local/corbett...ommunity-church-serves-as-reunification-point There is not very much information on there because the news crew was not there and they don't know everything about it. A total of 5 schools were evacuated because of this. The bomb was planted by a senior at my school and it was supposedly in a locker but the real place has not been shared. Stay safe everyone.
The world is an increasingly dangerous place, stay safe.

Dam man that's so crazy. So sorry to hear that bud. Glad you and everyone are safe. I'm sure it was a scary day for sure.

This world is Fu*k up these days its sad. You just never know...

Stay safe and your head on a swivel...

Dam man that's so crazy. So sorry to hear that bud. Glad you and everyone are safe. I'm sure it was a scary day for sure.

This world is Fu*k up these days its sad. You just never know...

Stay safe and your head on a swivel...
Thank you for the kind words @STONER RC it will be for sure now.

Prepare for this kind of thing and more to come as the mental health of our children is getting worse and worse. Top that with budget cuts and funding being pulled from schools, especially here in Crapifornia and you have a recipe for disaster.
I'm all for the kids learning things from kids their own age in a group environment but if your children get harmed at school, its it worth it? Home schooling may be the thing to do in the future. My kids will be graduated and out in a few years and not a minute too early. School is getting weird.

It's crazy these days. The worst thing you had to worry about when I was in school was getting into a fist fight, but even if you did, you still lived to see another day... You just might have a fat lip, lol.

It's crazy these days. The worst thing you had to worry about when I was in school was getting into a fist fight, but even if you did, you still lived to see another day... You just might have a fat lip, lol.
My last year of school was 08. I saw a pregnant girl get threatened by a dude, I've seen kids take advantage of teachers, and I've seen people getting ready for fights with more than fists. One if the deans from when I was there has breast cancer and left due to kids threading to kill her.

This school had deans and cops on golf carts and chain link fence with barbed wire around when i was there. I would hate to be there now.

Although I don't believe alot of this hype, I find it funny how a church can borrow a school for services. You got adults using your kids bathroom and access where anything can happen. 🤔🤔

Yup same here. Hell we used to bring our rifles and shotguns to school as long as we left them in our cars/trucks it was ok and go hunting after class let out. It was nothing to see kids walking down the road with a shotgun in those days.

Yup same here. Hell we used to bring our rifles and shotguns to school as long as we left them in our cars/trucks it was ok and go hunting after class let out. It was nothing to see kids walking down the road with a shotgun in those days.
Right! I remember one dude named Guy who had an old beat up orange Chevy pickup with a gun rack in the back window. He always had 2 or 3 shotguns/rifles hanging up there. I guess open campus lunches probably arent a thing anymore either.

Back