So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xraycer

RCTalk VIP
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
SCX24 Deadbolt(green)

EazyRC Glacier (Chevy K10)
1203211617.jpg

Last edited:
Arrma Granite 3s, Arrma Typhon 3s, and an Arrma Senton Mega converted to 3s!

I’m gonna try to get and SCX24 for Christmas, lol. Green deadbolt.
I am just so impressed by how well these SCX24 line performs. Even in stock form! It doesn't really take a ton of effort, time or money to get them to be outstanding crawlers.
1121211443d.jpg

Too dang hot and muggy. Then life and work. I brought my 10.2 to work today but forgot my 3s.

Might take it for an early foggy morning stroll in the next few days.
Hope to see some pics, if you make it out there.

@Xraycer That LaTrax Rally looks sweet! I didn't know you had that one.
Yeah, I told myself I was done buying any new vehicles for awhile, but while it shopping for tires for my SCX24 this weekend, the lhs had these in stock. I was interested in these LaTrax Rally awhile back, and when I saw it at the store, I just couldn't resist. Perfect size and speed for my driveway.
I told my wife that this was her Xmas present to me........but, I'm using it now. She can just wrap the empty box for under the tree 🤣
Lovin' your collection, and am very jealous man. And yeah, that little rally car looks awesome!
10 years ago, I got a couple of similar rigs off HobbyKing, for only about $50. They work ok, but requires a bit of tweaking to get to run perfect. I still have them, but they need parts, which I don't think are available any more, if ever.
The LaTrax runs perfect out of the box, and parts and upgrades are aplenty.

Last edited: