Savage X w/ lrp spec2 zr.32 running issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageGuy831

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Where to start. I have. Savage X it had the 4.6 (still runs great) I took it off for the lrp .32 with a 3 speed trans. Ran Extremely well I broke the pull rope (the knot slipped out of the handle) Well when I was driving home it turned over in my truck and filled with fuel (I think) bc when I replaced the pull cord there was fuel in there. Now I can't get it to stay running -unless I rapidly place my finger over the exhaust tip or blow slightly into the pressure tube. Here is what I have checked/done cleaned engine pressure checked tank and lines check fuel filter replace glow plug changed exhaust changed exhaust gasket ring checked tank for blockage. I was thinking maybe something with the carb but I haven't gone that far into those. Any help would be great. I also feel like its either the carb or some how I have a leak but can't find it

Last edited:
I almost forgot yesterday when I tried to run it. It did work fine for about 2 mins. As soon as I opened it up it died and here we sit

UPDATE I found the issue. My 4 yr old wanted to (fix) it by leaning out the engine and turned off the fuel lol. Thanks kid