RC Fundraiser for Fisher - Thank you RCT!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you aren't kidding here. Jeremy at Big Boy is one helluva nice guy.

Not related to fisher, but I thought this was really cool thing that he does too. Wish it was a lot closer for me, but I’m gonna see if I can make it work.

C09049A9-55E7-4181-9F5A-BAB578168DEE.jpeg

Last edited:
@WickedFog did they get this yet?
Lol. Jeremy just replied out of the blue...

"Good morning Kevin! Everything came in except the servos which should be here in the next day or so. We will be shipping it out one day this week"

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who pitched in on this. You all just made Fisher a very happy young man. I am asking permission to share a video of him opening the box. But let's just say he was flippin out when he saw the CEN F450 🤣

IMG_9255.jpg

IMG_9251.jpg

Here is the unboxing video 🥰😍🤩

Truck out of the box

Last edited:
I want to say a HUGE thanks to you my friend, and @Greywolf74 for making this possible. The amount of time and effort you put into this behind the scenes is truly amazing. Thank you!

Also a big shout out to the guys at Big Boy Toys!
Yeah, Jeremy at Big Boy Toys & Hobbies is an amazing dude. He went way above and beyond helping us out with this. Fisher's mom said she can't wait to get back home to Louisiana so Fisher can go hang out with them. Heck, I wish I could go hang out with them!

I want to say a HUGE thanks to you my friend, and @Greywolf74 for making this possible. The amount of time and effort you put into this behind the scenes is truly amazing. Thank you!

Also a big shout out to the guys at Big Boy Toys!
It's really WF that did the heavy lifting on this one.

I love how happy he is though. It's nice to help people. The wife and I just sent a bunch of money to the Philippines to help her relatives. Mostly her uncle frank who has prostate cancer. We bought him a new roof for his house and gave him the money to hire the work done si he he's too sick to do it himself. ❤️

I'm not crying, my body simply has extra moisture in it that needs released via the eyeballs..... yall are effin awesome
That just means you're simply not working hard enough on that crawl trail. Slacker!

Last edited:
i canot argue with solid logic like this.. i am guilty
Nobody could blame you for taking a break. You've done more physical labor in the last couple months than I have in the last 10 years 😅

Back