Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as much as i hate blue on these trucks... that's a sweet looking ride, hillfinger!!

how do you like the sway bars?

the CVD's really give it a mean look, eh? i have the THS ones on mine. pimp!!

i'll have some pics of mine up in like... 2 or three weeks. hopefully it's recognizable as a revo =P

Thanks Mallanaga, I have been having problems getting the rear sway bars from Tekno to fit, thebar closest to the engine hits the head I amtrying to find a work around without cutting fins off the head or bending the bar.

heres a few of my revo

Picture042.gif

Picture046.jpg

HPIM3338.jpg

HPIM3332.jpg

On board starter

Here are some picts of my eletric manual on board start it was wirless but to much of a pain to control.
SO hear are some picts of how i did it not for racers just a for fun project add extra weight.

Last edited:
wow. i just saw some of the coolest revos out there. there should be a contest on whos is the best.

i can't imagine how long and how much money it takes to do some of this stuff. it took me a little while just to put on the bigger shocks that my revo came with. is there any way to make the bottom of my revo not hit the ground when i land?

stiffer springs... thicker shock oil. both will work, and different combinations will work for you.

or... just get a hardcore racing skid plate... titanium... good stuff.

ye put thicker oils in the shocks for doing high jump have a arm bolts at the outer side for max clearance and for longs ramps use the middle one bc as important as clearance is so is the rolling for flipping of it

wow. i just saw some of the coolest revos out there. there should be a contest on whos is the best.

i can't imagine how long and how much money it takes to do some of this stuff. it took me a little while just to put on the bigger shocks that my revo came with. is there any way to make the bottom of my revo not hit the ground when i land?

Nothing wrong with it bottoming out you don't your suspension to take all of the abuse

The best set up I have found for bashing is, p2 rockers, closets hole on the arms, 55w oil, and purple rear, blue up front. You can't go wrong, its stiff enough to suck up big hits and landings, and soft enough to soak up small rocks and what not.

Bryson

I've got a bit more on the truck now, almost ready to run.
DSC01816.jpg

somebody knows what there doing. thats one nice truck!

make me one too! lol JUST KIDDING!

Smokin.....

Hey Smokin....what kinds of wheels and tires are those on that sweet truck!

So I think when I organized the pic's in my

Photobucket and subsequently removed the links here for viewing. So I am resubmitting.

The beginning with that new Revo smell...
revo2.gif

And now...
revo12-1.gif

revo13.gif

aerialview.gif

My custom engine & receiver mounts...
DCP02142.gif

DCP02149.gif

My older HS-5965MG servo & battery mount...
DCP02146.gif

they are a big joe 40 series but unno what kind of rim he is using

Some very awesome Revos GUYS!! My truck doesn't compare but what the heck, Dirt season is over here in my town and carpet season as started so My Revo has been cleaned and shelfed until next spring. So here are just a few of what I have. Nothing fancy just a hard core racer!!

REVO 2.5
RPM Arms
Forward only Tranny
After maket breather
GRP Tires

DadsDiecastCars366.jpg

DadsDiecastCars368.jpg

DadsDiecastCars362.jpg

DadsDiecastCars363.jpg

DadsDiecastCars360.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BRA...thanks on the tires.....I like the rims but can't figure out what they are.

smokin is rarely around anymore, he sold most maybe all of his r/c stuff

Back