Post Pictures of your Revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I think when I organized the pic's in my Photobucket and subsequently removed the links here for viewing. So I am resubmitting.

The beginning with that new Revo smell...
revo2.gif

And now...
revo12-1.gif

revo13.gif

aerialview.gif

My custom engine & receiver mounts...
DCP02142.gif

DCP02149.gif

My older HS-5965MG servo & battery mount...
DCP02146.gif

effing sick everytime i see it

another pic of mine

Picture027-1.gif

Last edited:
Hey Z400, is that the Illuzion body? I really like the way it looks with the Wabash wheels! Very racy.

yup!

illuzion!

notice the big notch in the back of the body?
usually a wing mounted, but i just can't hack my silverado body up quite yet, so i removed the wing so i could run my newer silverado body

So I think when I organized the pic's in my Photobucket and subsequently removed the links here for viewing. So I am resubmitting.

The beginning with that new Revo smell...
revo2.gif

And now...
revo12-1.gif

revo13.gif

aerialview.gif

My custom engine & receiver mounts...
DCP02142.gif

DCP02149.gif

My older HS-5965MG servo & battery mount...
DCP02146.gif

Smokin truck!!! How do you like the 26 max?

Smokin truck!!! How do you like the 26 max?

It's a great engine. Reliable. Predictable. Strong. Affordably priced and there are super informative threads on usage, troubleshooting, etc

But it is time for the next chapter in Revo evolution...

True BB power. :thumbup:

my latest revo 3.3 body

My wife did this body up for me she is the best!!:flamer:

Attachments

• b-day body.jpg
    b-day body.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 222
Thanks!!! Maybe this winter just might have to try out a big block. Smoke your truck is sweet.

Hey just wanted to post some pictures of my truck hope you like them
upgrades.
Resonator pipe
badlands mt tires on 17 mm hex
100 open carb not 80 like stock
drilled out exuast for 13.5% less back pressure for more lower end
digital steering servo
center diff 500k oil
rear brake kit
cut off manifold for more low end
i get appx 50 mph top end
custom ez start for remote starting
titanium turnbuckles
motor saver air filter

Last edited:
Not to bust your bubble, but I doubt that your geting 50 mph out of a 3.3. A moded picco .26 dose like 55 if I'm not mistakeing. And I want a vid of this electric remote starting system. I have thought alot of trying to build one, and would like to know how you riged one up.

Bryson

ye now problem ill try making up a step by step vid on the electric start up but it will add a bit of weight if ur a racer

I just wanted one because I'm tired of walking to the end of my stree when my 2.5 dies after a high speed run. lol. That would be a cool build.

Bryson

I just wanted one because I'm tired of walking to the end of my stree when my 2.5 dies after a high speed run. lol. That would be a cool build.

Bryson

ya thats wat i got sick of lol so i desided to look at the wiring up of a electric start in it starts it off of the main battery pack so the life is a little shorter but w.e lol

but do u still have reverse in urs?

Back